BY LA COUPE ORGNX

For Dry, Damaged Hair Embrace Balance With Certified Organic Botanicals 2 Avocado, Lime and Moringa Extracts 1 Helps Replenish Vital Moisture and Shine 4 Colour Safe 7 Sulfate Free 6 Paraben Free 5 Vegan Amazing Moringa br Rooted in the power of the amazing Moringa tree, LaCoupe orgnx provides the natural care your hair needs to look and feel its best every day. Truly natural, beautiful hair is noticeably shiny, silky and soft. RE nourish moisturizing shampoo helps restore these vital qualities with pure Moringa extract; a rich source of anti oxidants, combined with a certified organic complex of lime, avocado, fig and fenugreek. Feel good about your choices a Moringa tree is planted with every LaCoupe orgnx purchase. see more...

Brianna W.
Warner Robins , GA
I love this shampoo! It leaves my hair feeling super soft and it smells great! I would buy this again!
louis c.
West Palm Beach, FL
Best shampoo I ever had in my life number 1my hair never felt betterwhat have you recommend anybody
Ava L.
Langley, British Columbia
This shampoo is the best and makes my hair so smooth and has really nice packaging and is really long lasting and a really nice scent I bought it at my hairdresser and I'm very satisfied with this product
Lana B.
This is a great, gentle shampoo that smells wonderful. However, it's not as thick as I would like and doesn't lather well for thick hair or a deeper clean.