BY LA COUPE ORGNX

For all Hair Types Embrace Balance With Certified Organic Botanicals 2 Deep Moisturizing Treatment EN rich Deep Moisturizing Treatment Natural beauty starts below the surface. EN rich is a deep moisturizing professional hair treatment infused with soy, sunflower, and a blend of certified organic botanicals: psyllium, white nettle, and ginseng. Moringa extract leaves hair looking soft, shiny and rehydrated. Reveal your hair s inner depth. see more...

Kayla H.
Lafayette, LA
My hair is somewhat on the dry side. However, this product is very moisturizing. It is an overall great product. I normally stuck to brands that I always use (i.e. L'oreal, Garnier, Kenra, etc.), but this products stood out to me.
Madeline C.
Oak Lawn, IL
I had purchased this online, and I tried it. It is a really hydrating deep mask conditioner. I have dry and wavy curly hair. I like how the scent is truly botanical, but not so strong.