La Coupe Orgnx LaCoupe Orgnx Deep Moisturizing Treatment, 5 oz

by La Coupe Orgnx

For all Hair Types Embrace Balance With Certified Organic Botanicals 2 Deep Moisturizing Treatment EN rich Deep Moisturizing Treatment Natural beauty starts below the surface. EN rich is a deep moisturizing professional hair treatment infused with soy, sunflower, and a blend of certified organic botanicals: psyllium, white nettle, and ginseng. Moringa extract leaves hair looking soft, shiny and rehydrated. Reveal your hair s inner depth.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of La Coupe Orgnx LaCoupe Orgnx Deep Moisturizing Treatment, 5 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Lafayette, LA
My hair is somewhat on the dry side. However, this product is very moisturizing. It is an overall great product. I normally stuck to brands that I always use (i.e. L'oreal, Garnier, Kenra, etc.), but this products stood out to me.
Downers Grove, IL
I had purchased this online, and I tried it. It is a really hydrating deep mask conditioner. I have dry and wavy curly hair. I like how the scent is truly botanical, but not so strong.
Thamesford, ON
this product smells absolutely amazing! I got it in a pack of individual sachets from Costco and use it about once ever 2 weeks. It definitely helps sooth and smooth my dry, curly hair! However when my mum used it she found it made her hair a little greasy. So if you have dry hair I would definitely recommend this, but not if you have more normal-oily hair