BY LA COSTENA

La Costena Whole Black Beans: Heat and serve Easy open No preservatives see more...

Buy on Walmart
Emily L.
Emily L.
New Carlisle, OH
I use black beans in numerous recipes, including in rice and burritos. I love that they're slightly sweet--it really adds more flavor to the dish. The fact that black beans are packed with protein is just an additional bonus. If you've never tried these black beans in a black bean brownie recipe, then you don't know what you're missing. These beans are super versatile and I love having them on hand.
Elia J.
Elia J.
Foodie Expert
I am NOT a fan of black beans, probably because I grew up in the north of Mexico where we prefer to use Pinto beans in our food. These taste way too sweet to my palate and I do not like them!
SeKayla H.
SeKayla H.
Baltimore, MD
Great addition to a meal! I season mine a little more when I cook them but these are great for a nice fiesta!
Ish G.
Ish G.
Elk Grove, CA
Perfect for when you are in a rush and want to make something quick. I have used them for salsas and dishes as well.