La Costena Refried Pinto Beans uploaded by Ana Cristina W.La Costena Refried Pinto Beans uploaded by Kristi V.

BY LA COSTENA

La Costena Refried Pinto Beans: Heat and serve No preservatives added Easy open see more...

Buy on Walmart
Karina R.
Fort Myers, FL
This is a must have in everyones pantry. Whenever im tired and just want to make a quick meal i buy some rotisserie chicken, tortillas, tomatoes, avocado, lettuce and hear up this beans and is taco night! Delicious and easy to make.
Dania B.
I don't really buy can food, I love making homemade foods. But this refried beans are very helpful when I have a busy day at work and having to come home and make food. They have a great taste and easy to heat up and eat.
drayden V.
Pearl City, HI
This is a shortcut for me when I don't have time to rehydrate my own beans. But this is what I buy when it's taco Tuesday. I use this to make a tostada with red sauce or in a Mexican taco salad. Need to try it.
Sonya M.
Greenville, SC
I love pinto beans so much. My favorite bean will always be pintos. Refried beans are a great side for more than just Mexican food. This brand always meets my expectations and I highly recommend this to anyone.
Nerissa G.
Apopka, FL
These are very easy to prepare epecially on those days when you just don't have the time to cook. The flavor is actually pretty good and the price isn't bad
Heidi M.
Bakersfield, CA
They are the best refried beans next to home made.. absolutely love them. The price is great, and the majority of stores carry them so it's easy to find.
Aylin A.
calexico, CA
Perfectos para calentar y disfrutar!! Como ya estan preparados solo es cuestion de calentar y comer. Es una opcion muy rapida, ademas son deliciosos.
Mari O.
These are prefect for a lazy day or when you don't have time to cook. We always keep them in the kitchen just in case. Beans go with everything lol
Amber P.
Denver, CO
I like these. I use them from burritos to tostadas or even eat for a side dish. They don't give the taste as if they cooked to long.
Kristi V.
Yummy kind of beans. Fresh and perfect compliment to tacos. I keep a can stocked at all times cant go wrong. Definately recommend
Sonya M.
Greenville, SC
What other ways do you guys eat these?