BY LA COSTENA

La Costena Refried Black Beans: Premium quality Heat and serve No preservatives Easy open see more...

K R.
Saint Charles, MO
Delicious beans. Great for any burrito or taco. Perfect for nachos or a dip. Good flavor. Super affordable. We buy from time to time when the need arises. Recommended to add flavor to your dishes.
Gabrielle B.
Rocklin, CA
These are so yummy! They may be canned, but the beans are not mushy at all. I love to put a scoopful of these on a burrito bowl. I almost always have a can of these in my pantry, because they're quick to prepare and very affordable.
Farah M.
Hope Mills , NC
Great taste! You can eat them as is or dress them up. I like to season them by adding minced onions, cilantro and tomatoes. I let them stew for a few minutes and serve over white rice. Delicious! You can find them at any grocery store.
Roxie K.
Jackson, MI
I love these beans very good i use them to make my home made burritos.And you can steam them and add some seasoning and have them over rice and call it a day..
Mindy N.
Overland Park, KS
Solid beans! Not much more to say. Great taste, cheap, and you can find it almost anywhere that sells beans! Expectations met.
Neyva G.
Kissimmee, FL
Muy rico y practico cuando no te dio tiempo cocinas, sofreirlo con cebolla y queda delicioso muy vendido en mi país
Natalie P.
The only beans I use when making 7 layer dip. They taste so much better than refried beans.
Yohana A.
Edinburg, TX
I love Beans and these are pretty good,almost Tate like if they were Home made
Morgan S.
Toronto, ON
I love La Costena products! I am on a big Mexican kick lately and these are always in the cupboard. I eat them on their own with eggs or mix with onions, rice and mushrooms to make veggie burgers. I've only ever been able to get them in Toronto, not small towns.
Nashada H.
Springfield, MA
Like other La Costena products, they are great tasting and good value for the larger can size