BY LA COSTENA

Easy OPEN READY To serve see more...

Maria S.
Canoga park , CA
I love these jalapeños . Perfect size , both juicy & spicy just how I like my peppers . Eat them w/everything
hazel l.
This are very good to have when having guest over, you van really use them on any food, this are sliced jalapeños and they go great on nachos.
marivel r.
Sebastian, TX
I love La costena jalapenos. I eat them practically with everything. I love that there not too hot just right.
Jasmine P.
La puente , Ca
These are perfect specially if your having a party or something special and want to have nachos
Leslie C.
Union Springs , AL
My favorite peppers! Absolutely delicious and hot just like I like them. Also, they are the perfect slice.
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown , TX
La Costena jalapenos are so good. They aren't that spicy but they have a delicious taste.
Amanda S.
I always have these when I make nachos for my family! Spicy and super delicious! Definitely recommend.
yeraldy s.
Gustine, CA
This jalapeños are my favorite, i eat them whit almos everything i love them
Isabel I.
La Costena brand is the perfect brand for anything from beans to chili and especially jalapeños. I use these slices on my nachos here so yummy!!
Kristine S.
Baytown, TX
Has a good kick to them and has a great taste. They are already cut for you so it's easy to use to cook with or just throw on top of your food