BY LA COSTENA

Jalapeno peppers have gained worldwide popularity for their spicy hot flavor. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO
My husband loves these he eats them with everything and I mean everything, I like them as well because they are not overly hot, they have a very mild spiciness, to me they do and I do not like overly hot products! Great with nachos or tacos! OLE!
eunique l.
Very good and the vinegar taste isn't too heavy.this goes perfect with almost anything that you want to add a little spicy flavor to.
Kay  N.
I just bought these the other day I too them with everything a simple bagel or pizza whatever the food is these are soo yummy.
sean o.
Poway, CA
These are amazing. I can eat them with anything from a sandwich to pizza or with a burger. They have the perfect kick to them.
Jaimee G.
Review for: La Costena Pickled Jalapeno Nacho Slices 64 oz lb lb more...
I love these they are so good! If you wanna make nachos or loaded french fries delicious I highly recommend them!
Ana D.
Sylmar, CA
Always a must with nachos. Nachos are always a favorite at my parties . Jalapeños have va great flavor too .
Andrea S.
Jber, AK
These are so yummy I like to put them on allot of different foods to add a bit of spice !
Sabrina C.
These are more than likely the best jalapenos I've had! I give them give stars.
Guadalupe S.
Ideales para los nachos o los hot dogs o para cualquier comida que quieras a mí me gusta morder los solitos su sabor oro chilosito me encanta!
Rosa G.
I love to add this to some homemade nachos. They are great in sandwiches also. It adds a good taste to whatever meal.