BY LA COSTENA

Easy OPEN REDY To serve see more...

Betty V.
Dalton , GA
I can honestly say, I'm not a big fan of veggies (specially carrots) but I'll have to make an exception. Since I bought them, I eat them all the time, with everything!
It's not too spicy and it goes perfect with a nice chicken and rice dinner.
Jessica G.
Sacramento, CA
I love pickled anything but these carrots are bomb! I like the ones in the jalapeño cans but I must admit they put only a few carrots in there. So having the choice of buying just the carrots. Someone heard my plead. My siblings used to fight over them in the jalapeño can.
Maricruz G.
Commerce, CA
This you will always see in my house especially the ones with jalapeños . These are a great buy and sometimes they have them on sale .
Devina G.
San Bernardino
I love the spice these carrots hold. I can honestly eat them alone with nothing, or add them to some spicy chips. They're good!
Nayeli B.
Columbus, NE
Estan super deliciosas !¡ todo de la costeña esta deli pero estan son perfectas si no te gusta lo picosito ¡
Kirsten L.
Love these in so many recipes. My fave is when I take a large can and pour it in a crockpot over chicken
Roskita S.
These are supposed to be spicy and crunchy and awesome! They are. The right amount of spice.
yasmin m.
Madison, TN
Me Facina El savor Muy Ricos En Especial Los chile's En minagre Eso Nunca falta En Mi Casa