La Costena® Medium Green Mexican Salsa 12-475g Jars uploaded by Natalee K.

BY LA COSTENA

La Costena's Green Mexican Salsa, with its authentic combination of tomatillos, jalapeno peppers, garlic onions and seasonings, tangy and smooth. Medium spicy level, use on tacos, sopers, enchiladas, chilaquiles, fried eggs, etc. see more...

Laura G.
Me gusta, para usarla en guisados, desde los huevos revueltos del desayuno, unos chicharrones en salsa verde, cosas asi.
No me gusta, asi sola, es muy acida, no tiene gran sabor, pero en una emergencia, si, siempre es bueno tener un frasco a la mano para las emergencias.
Aubry C.
I make my own salsa, so I am very picky with store brand salsas. That being said, I find this one okay. It's got a good combination of flavors, but it's not mine :) So I give it 3 stars.
Natalee K.
Coralville, IA
We just recently had tostadas and tamales. We decided not to make our own salsa and tried this instead. It was great. Besides being a little watery it was rich in flavor not to hot not too sweet.
sandy n.
Phoenix , AZ
This sauce is so delicious , tastey and spicy. I love spicy food I always put this sauce in my food .💣💣💣
Sheila S.
Authentic Mexican flavour with minmal ingredients and no artificial flavors. I like it better then then other brands because of this. I try to buy products that have ingredients I can read. Just a little goes a long way. Perfect for dips and marinades. I usually add it to meat and vegetables when I am cooking my fillings for fajitas, burrtios or nachos. Hands down this is my favourite salsa! It packs a punch and tastes so good! It is available at Walmart, Metro, Fortinos and Food Basics! Get it today!!

Kohl's