La Costena : In Adobo Sauce Chipotle Peppers uploaded by Ashley F.La Costena : In Adobo Sauce Chipotle Peppers uploaded by CHRISTAL R.La Costena : In Adobo Sauce Chipotle Peppers uploaded by Denisse G.

BY LA COSTENA

Easy OPEN READY To serve see more...

Buy on Walmart
Sab L.
Tampa, FL
These are sooo good for dressing up a meal and adding some extra spice! Absolutely love this product. Purchased at walmart for such a low price!
Megan C.
Atlanta, GA
I love this product so much!!! I LOVE to make dipping sauces with these to dip my fries, chicken fingers, or put on a fantastic cheese burger! If you want them to be less spicy, just split them open and take out the seeds! Or if you like the spice leave them in!
Catalina F.
Rescue, CA
Chipotle, my favorite! Great product. Easy to use. Packs a good amount of heat. Love it! Highly recommend it if you like spicy foods. One of my favorite recipes is Chipotle Lime Grilled Fish Tacos, so good!
Rene K.
Scappoose, OR
I love this brand for peppers! I actually just made some chipotle chicken wings. All I did was blend these peppers and butter for the sauce and they turned out great! I love the flavor they have.
Anne W.
Henderson , NV
These are divine. They always come out of the can in tact well, they have amazing flavor, quite a bit of heat and cook well. I love this brand for chipotle peppers
Kathryn R.
Rock Island, IL
I use these in a chicken tinga tostada recipe that I found online. They are delicious and smoky, but they are pretty hot, so be careful!
Genesis V.
San Antonio, TX
This product works with so many kinds of foods. I live with a Mexican family so my mom uses this a lot and the food tastes so good when she uses it.
Lily A.
I love using chipotle to give a special taste to my foods! This brand is a mist whenever I cook tinga for my family. Loving this brand & it's price!
Martin S.
Maumee, OH
I used these in a recipe as a marinade and sauce for Sweet and Spicy Chicken. They added the perfect amount of kick to this dish. I would absolutely use these for any dish that required for Chipotle peppers.
Courtney L.
Lutz, FL
I have used these in recipes a couple of times. They work great. I freeze the extras in a ziplock bag and take them out as needed. Freeze and thaw well.
Megan C.
Atlanta, GA
Foodie Expert
Am I the only one that is obsessed with Chipotle Peppers!??? What recipes do you use them with???
Yuliana A.
Riverdale, MD
Can i make more food with them ?