BY LA COSTENA

Easy OPEN READY To serve see more...

Michelle C.
Fort Worth, TX
My husband loves this! Now you know if your Hispanic and your husband is too. Well you know you need this at your house. He loves the fact that they are good to go with everything. He likes that there small lol so that means he's going to eat more.
Cristina R.
Now you know your Hispanic when you always have one of these at the house lol . I do like these with certain food not with everything . Maybe only with Mexican food lol . I'm Hispanic and we always have one :) .
Ruby L.
Mission Viejo, CA
I Hispanic so I need everything to be spicy, I love these on my sandwiches, burritos, tacos. .everything. Not spicy for me but the again I love spicy foods
april s.
Being hispanic i love my peppers! i buy cans of these to just have around the house wen i just wanna add to a dish or have for guest .... very good!
Jamie M.
Summerville, GA
These are the best peppers you can get really love them with nachos and they are good with almost every thing in the south
Maria M.
I love la costeña serranos peppers.they are so tiny.i put them on my sandwiches.i love the taste and they are so crunchy.
Gissel C.
Wichita, KS
I have to have these in my home otherwise i don't eat...love they have spice but not overwhelmed flavor...
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Great for extra spice.. I make a lot of foods and these are a perfect add.. Adds just the right flavors