La Costena® Green Pickled Jalapeno Peppers uploaded by Alicia H.

BY LA COSTENA

La Costena peppers are crunchy and whole, never broken, jalapeno peppers which have gained worldwide popularity for their spicy hot flavor. see more...

Alyssa M.
Foodie Expert
Some of the best pickled jalapenos on the market just the right amount of heat and pickle flavor I love these on nachos tostadas even in salads!
Flora R.
I love these jalapeños! They are great for salsa, dips, or just sliced in a sandwich. My family and I cannot live without these! We always have them in the fridge!
Mallorie L.
aurora, CO
Foodie Expert
These are great. My family buys these often. They are not too hot but just right. This is the best brand for whole pickled jalapenos.
Elizabeth S.
Hixson, TN
If you want a little or a whole bunch of a kick to your goodn drop some of these on your pot! The flavor brings they spiciness to the meal!
Sam G.
Harrisonburg, VA
These are a must in my household! These pickled jalapeños are super yummy. I love the ones that have little carrots in them too.
Annette T.
Kissimmee, FL
Love this brand of La Costena pickled jalapeno peppers adds spicyness to any entrée!!
Alondra M.
Palmdale, CA
Can't eat with out the chiles they make everything so much better and tastier
Latishe A.
Poughkeepsie , NY
Foodie Expert
I'm a huge fan of spice and these are a perfect addition to and spice dish they really bring out the flavor in Spanish food too
Gina R.
Chatsworth, GA
Foodie Expert
Great value, great flavor, we use these all the time when we cook our Mexican meals. You can not beat this brand.
Amber M.
I use these when I make my sandwiches. It really makes such a difference in the taste. I love them!!
Tieshea B.
Sauk village , Il
What's the texture of these are they mushy?
Chikilla B.
Arlington, TX
I like es muy buen productos para las comidas
abram R.