La Costena® Green Pickled Jalapeno Peppers uploaded by Alicia H.
3 colors available

BY LA COSTENA

La Costena peppers are crunchy and whole, never broken, jalapeno peppers which have gained worldwide popularity for their spicy hot flavor. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Heather L.
Heather L.
Quartz Hill, CA
Foodie Expert
Nothing beats a breakfast a quesadilla like a jalapeno on the side!! Love the carrots as well.
Ally S.
Ally S.
Doing this review on behalf of my family. They buy this often and are satisfied with the flavors of the chiles.
Kate B.
Kate B.
Broadview, MT
We love these! They are so great as an add in to hamburger for taco meat or to jazz up cheese burgers!
brenda o.
brenda o.
Foodie Expert
Always have to buy this every time i go to the supermarket i always have one of these at home.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Marshall , Mo
These work perfect when having some nachos or just topping something off:) I love these !
Alondra M.
Alondra M.
Palmdale, CA
Can't eat with out the chiles they make everything so much better and tastier
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Hixson, TN
If you want a little or a whole bunch of a kick to your goodn drop some of these on your pot! The flavor brings they spiciness to the meal!
Olivia A.
Olivia A.
Kissimmee, FL
These are the only canned peppers I buy. They aren't as hot as you may assume. But just right to give your foods a little kick. I will recommend these if you like spicy foods. I'm really the only person in my household who likes spicy foods so I recommend the small can. It will go a long way
Amber M.
Amber M.
I use these when I make my sandwiches. It really makes such a difference in the taste. I love them!!
Lisa Z.
Lisa Z.
These are really good! They are great in nachos and you can also buy them sliced. Beware when you chop them and make sure to thoroughly wash your hands afterward and avoid touching your eyes.
Tieshea B.
Tieshea B.
Sauk village , Il
What's the texture of these are they mushy?
Chikilla B.
Chikilla B.
Arlington, TX
I like es muy buen productos para las comidas
abram R.