La Comadre Wheat Corn Tortilla Family 80 oz. (Pack of 6)

Just here for my badge...
Just here for a badge!!!!
Those I have to try. What city have you seen them?
Start your review of La Comadre Wheat Corn Tortilla Family 80 oz. (Pack of 6)!
How would you rate this product?
3 years agoNesbit, MS
These are absolutely good. You can just about eat these with anything. We had these left over from when we had tacos and fajitas. We decided to have soul food but didn't feel like having cornbread. So we heated some of the up and OMG they are real good with baked chicken, greens, and pinto beans. Of course a dash of hot sauce. Mmmmm!
3 years ago
These are the best!!! I can't eat tacos if I don't have these. You can find these at most supermarkets on the Latin section. The flair is light so it's perfect fro any fish.
3 years agoNew haven, CT
Very affordable and can find at almost every grocery store. They taste great and can be cooked with almost everything, from tacos to so much more other foods great to have in the fridge
4 years ago
These are my favorite chips of all time, including those that contain gluten. I am not on a strict gluten-free diet and my family likes to resist my attempts to convert them to healthy eating; that is, except for these chips. What started as reluctant tasting has now lead them to beg me to buy more every time we grocery shop. They are just the right level of saltiness, nuttiness, and heartiness. Truly the best chips on the market. gluten free and not.
3 years ago
I love this product so much it's my go to thing. Love love love it. Don't know what I would do with out it! It's my favorite This is great for taco night it's the best. Everyone should go try these asap
3 years agoKent
The flavor is good 😊 for this tortilla what I did not like about it is that when they start getting cold they get hard you have to eat them right away
3 years agoSchenectady, NY
I'm would definitely recommend. We used these for alot of things. I make tortilla chips cry them and dip the in a good spicy home made salsa
3 years agoLafayette
A great recipe! A go to brand for tortillas. They hold up the best for tacos! I highly recommend to anyone looking for authentic tortillas!
3 years agoOld Bridge , NJ
I love these, they are soft & taste just like they were made. We make Tacos, burritos & one kid even put PB&J on it LOL
3 years ago
I really love using those tortillas when I make tuna salad for lunch they are moist and are great for making wraps