BY L.A. COLORS

Our X Volume mascara has an extra large brush to volumize lashes to the MAX. The brush beautifully separates lashes to give your eyes a bold, seductive look. Water -resistant formula.

Buy on Amazon
carli h.
Youngstown
This is my seconde favorite mascara. When i put it one it seperates all my lashes and gives it that flase eyelash look. The only thing i do not like about it is that it drys out very fast and does not last long.
Jennifer E.
I like this mascara. it's not my favorite, but I like how it makes my lashes look. I will use this again but I will use a eyelash curler next time. The only issue I had is the wand is pretty large so it takes a steady hand to get lashes coated on the inside of the eyes.
Trinity j.
Franklin, PA
This eyeliner is great, even for people who already have nice, long defined lashes, it makes them look even better! Personally it was hard for me to find mascaras that actually show changes to my regular lashes. I was so happy when I found this one! The great thing is that it only costed me about two dollars! It’s also long lasting.
Vanesa C.
Decatur, IL
Review for: L.A. Colors X Dramatic Volume Mascara more...
One of the worst mascaras I have used. I bought it on their website and it came dried. Emailed a complain, then had to send several pics of the product. To receive another one in the same condition. So I just stopped. I know they must ask for proof but if im a regular client and im spending my money over two years why am I gonna want to take advantage for one mascara. Would have given o star if was a choice
member-2febc
This product does make my eye lashes look full and thick. The only issue I have it that my lashes sometimes do not want to curl properly on there on and I do not like using curls so there are times when I apply it that it doesn't always make my eyes pop the way I'd like. Any suggestions on another brand ?
Sheareliz M.
Not a fan of this mascara. I am a mascara junkie and I have tons of them! Both high end and not so high end. And this is a product I won’t be buying again or using it again. The consistency is weird and doesn’t seem to dry
Savannah G.
I bought this bc it was cheap. It's an ok mascara, but not what I was expecting. I wanted something to give me dramatic lashes and this is not the product for it. Lesson learned, that I need to just spend the extra couple of bucks for a better mascara.
Tayler T.
wewahitchka
I got this product at my local drug store. It is hard to separate the inside lashes a bit. For a drug store bought mascara it performs better than most. This is the 3rd time I bought this mascara and I will definitely use it in the future.
Cinthya G.
"This is honestly the worst mascara I've ever tried! It's sucks and doesn't do what it claims, it just clumps up on the brush, terrible! People save your money and don't buy this mascara "
Valerie R.
Crystal City, TX
If not applied correctly, meaning that if u apply double coats right away then yes this mascara will flake. I like the dark color it leaves your lashes, but if you're on the go then expect it to dry out and have flakes.