BY L.A. COLORS

The versatile formula can be used over bare nails or color. Protects with one easy stroke leaving a high gloss finish.

• Dries quickly to a shiny finish
  • Protects Nails

Jaydin J.
I feel like this is a good product. With the price I think they are very nice. They’re not very long lasting topcoat. But for the price it is pretty good overall. If you are on a budget and looking for a nice top coat this is probably best for you.
Alex H.
Lansing
I have used LA colors brand clear top coat for a very long time and I have always liked the formula. It does dry pretty quick and make my polish last longer! It works as good as other clear polish that I have bought at a higher price point. I would pick this up for the price again.
Taylor D.
This product works pretty well. The only problem that I have is that sometimes it doesn't dry very quickly.
Thelma A.
El Mirage , AZ
This was A good nail polish coat so far very nice! Definitely recommend L.A. Colors Top Coat
Mrsk W.
I love it!! I have been using this brand for soooooo long it's last longing and very affordable
Adraianna G.
Albuquerque
Long lasting and perfect for what I need. It makes my nail polish last about 10 days.