BY L.A. COLORS

A gorgeous collection of FUN, SHIMMERING, METALLIC shades with brush applicator that adds sparkle to your eyes. Made with ultra fine powders for long lasting, radiant color. Applies on smoothly with INTENSE color! Net. Wt. 0.1 Oz. 2.8 g

• I was wondering if this product can work as highlighter t...8 Answers
  • How intense doe it look? Like has it got good pigmentatio...7 Answers
  • Are this loose eyeshadows good ? I been been wanting to t...12 Answers
L.A. Colors Shimmering Loose Eyeshadow
  • "Dollar store products are so over looked because they're so cheap but this product is honestly amazing. It's very pigmented and works great if you want to do a glittery/glam look. " in 15 reviews
Laura H.
Eau Claire, WI
The worst thing about this is the packaging. It has a brush that goes down into the pot except that it doesn't go deep enough to pick up enough product. The brush is also really stiff and doesn't do much. I had to dump out this product and use a wet brush (not the one that it came with) to apply it. If you don't use a wet brush it will go everywhere. The reason I gave this product three stars is because of the effort it takes to use this product. On the positive side I got this at the Dollar Tree for a buck and the color payoff is nice. I got the color Radiant which is coppery/gold color.
Taryn B.
San Antonio , TX
I really, really wanted to give this a 5 star review but can't. The brush that comes with it for application sucks! It's too small to reach all the product first of all, and secondly, at least mine did this, it hurt to use it. It felt like I was scratching my eye. I solved the problem by using my own brushes for application and it worked just fine. The color is nice and I'm able to create some nice looks with it. LA Colors has been stepping up their game with their eye shadow lately. But that brush! Ugh! If they could fix that problem, maybe put it in a different package and skip the brush? I'd be super happy. I picked mine up at Big Lots. I think it cost me a dollar? Maybe $1.50. I know it was under two dollars.
Danielle T.
I used these all the time when I was younger! While I do not use the product anymore as an adult, I think they are superb for young girls who are just getting into makeup who cannot afford to buy other well-known brands. The shade 'Sunshine' works well as an eyeshadow as well as a cheek highlight if used with a light hand. My biggest complaint is the brush is garbage, but this product is only $1, so you get what you pay for. I used to just tip the jar over and tap the product onto my hand. I don't recommend this product for more advanced makeup users since it is very cheaply made, and also quite sheer. But if you are just starting out with makeup, go for it!
Makeup F.
This is such a hidden gem at the dollar store! If you're interested in working with loose shadows/pigments id HIGHLY recommend trying these out. How can you beat $1? This product is more than worth the price. They really glide on the eyes like a dream and are super shimmery. When the light catches them, it's truly stunning. If you really love blinding highlights (I'm talking you want to be responsible for road accidents) then they work great as highlights. My only issue is the packaging. The brush it comes with is utter trash, toss it. I just dump the powder into the cap and go in with a different brush. No biggie. What you waiting for? Go!
Kaitlyn N.
Colorado Springs
Okay product of all you want is a small amount of shimmer. The applicator sucks and hardly picks anything up. Even with a wet packing brush the pigment hardly shows up. Like I said, good if you want a small amount of all over shimmer, and it’s only $1.
M B.
I have the pink shade lollipop, and the bronzy shade radiant. For a dollar each at the dollar tree I think that these are really gorgeous. Although I would not suggest using the brush that comes with it. The best way to use this is to dampen a brush and tap the product and the back of her hand and use the damp brush to Pat eyeshadow onto your lid, this gives you the most pigment. The packaging is a little goofy, but I think that the quality is really great for the price! So there is not much to loose!!!
Aubree S.
Clarksville
I got this in a gold color named Sunshine. The powder is loose and very sparkly. The brush is very strange. I didn't even know that I could open it until I saw the review that it had a brush. When I opened it glitter shot everywhere coating me and my clothes. The eyeshadow itself is really pretty though.
Chrissy M.
I remember when I first started makeup this is what I bought because it was so affordable. I bought these in all different color. The packaging is cute. I use setting spray to make it more pigment. They are good loose shadows just need some setting spray. Would buy them again if I could find it
sunflower d.
I have these eyeshadows in about 6 different shades and I love them ! It’s great as a eyeshadow topper if you want a little something different . It comes with a applicator which I personally don’t use but I think it’s good to have a brush too for other uses. And the price is $1! You can find them at the dollar store !
Hannah J.
Morganton
I have shades: Grape Jelly, Honey Suckle, Snow White, Lollipop, Sunshine, and Radiant. I found them at the dollar store and they were a great purchase. I also use them as highlighter because they are so glittery. I would recommend!
Genesis C.
Fitchburg , MA
Are this loose eyeshadows good ? I been been wanting to try them
Jess W.
How well does this stay on ?
I was wondering if this product can work as highlighter too? I would love highlighter with pastel colors like this eyeshadows <3
Rochelle D.
How intense doe it look? Like has it got good pigmentation or does the colour just sort of dissappear?
Sandra R.
Barcelona
Does this stay for long?