BY L.A. COLORS

A gorgeous collection of FUN, SHIMMERING, METALLIC shades with brush applicator that adds sparkle to your eyes. Made with ultra fine powders for long lasting, radiant color. Applies on smoothly with INTENSE color! Net. Wt. 0.1 Oz. 2.8 g

• I was wondering if this product can work as highlighter t...8 Answers
  • How intense doe it look? Like has it got good pigmentatio...7 Answers
  • Are this loose eyeshadows good ? I been been wanting to t...11 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "Dollar store products are so over looked because they're so cheap but this product is honestly amazing. It's very pigmented and works great if you want to do a glittery/glam look. " in 15 reviews
Laura H.
Eau Claire, WI
The worst thing about this is the packaging. It has a brush that goes down into the pot except that it doesn't go deep enough to pick up enough product. The brush is also really stiff and doesn't do much. I had to dump out this product and use a wet brush (not the one that it came with) to apply it. If you don't use a wet brush it will go everywhere. The reason I gave this product three stars is because of the effort it takes to use this product. On the positive side I got this at the Dollar Tree for a buck and the color payoff is nice. I got the color Radiant which is coppery/gold color.
Taryn B.
San Antonio
I really, really wanted to give this a 5 star review but can't. The brush that comes with it for application sucks! It's too small to reach all the product first of all, and secondly, at least mine did this, it hurt to use it. It felt like I was scratching my eye. I solved the problem by using my own brushes for application and it worked just fine. The color is nice and I'm able to create some nice looks with it. LA Colors has been stepping up their game with their eye shadow lately. But that brush! Ugh! If they could fix that problem, maybe put it in a different package and skip the brush? I'd be super happy. I picked mine up at Big Lots. I think it cost me a dollar? Maybe $1.50. I know it was under two dollars.
Danielle T.
I used these all the time when I was younger! While I do not use the product anymore as an adult, I think they are superb for young girls who are just getting into makeup who cannot afford to buy other well-known brands. The shade 'Sunshine' works well as an eyeshadow as well as a cheek highlight if used with a light hand. My biggest complaint is the brush is garbage, but this product is only $1, so you get what you pay for. I used to just tip the jar over and tap the product onto my hand. I don't recommend this product for more advanced makeup users since it is very cheaply made, and also quite sheer. But if you are just starting out with makeup, go for it!
Kaitlyn N.
Colorado Springs
Okay product of all you want is a small amount of shimmer. The applicator sucks and hardly picks anything up. Even with a wet packing brush the pigment hardly shows up. Like I said, good if you want a small amount of all over shimmer, and it’s only $1.
Chrissy M.
I remember when I first started makeup this is what I bought because it was so affordable. I bought these in all different color. The packaging is cute. I use setting spray to make it more pigment. They are good loose shadows just need some setting spray. Would buy them again if I could find it
Kate B.
Hudson
They really mean loose when it says a loose eyeshadow. This is basically a $1 jar of glitter. It’s not super pigmented and it doesn’t stay together. It also can be a mess to apply. It was a dollar though so you can’t hate that much for the price you have to expect it to not be too fantastic.
Stephanie M.
As far as pigments go these aren't that great. Yes there is a lot of fall out but that's because they are loose and not pressed. Be sure to use a glitter or pigment glue such as brands like Too Faced, or Nyx. I also find the color pay off is disappointing. Especially for loose pigments.
Angelica M.
Miami Gardens , FL
This shadow is very cute. But the bad part about it it’s kind a very messy. I like it because it cost me a dollar (from Dollar store) but other from that the product is very nice. I would recommend this my friends if they’re looking for something that is affordable.
Yesenia F.
These loose eye shadows are some of the best I have ever seen. At a dollar each they come with a large amount of shadow. I love the color sunshine and honeysuckle as a highlighter and it will leave your GLOWING! Sunshine is kinda a dupe for Fenty Beauty's Trophy Wife. I recommend these two colors to everyone. The only down side is the packaging, the little brush attached is so harsh and the container only allows for a small amount to come out at a time which has its pros and cons.
Kristin K.
Riverdale Acres
They look really really pretty but for some reason I can't get a lot of pigment out of them there's a lot of fall out as well they are only a dollar piece you can't really eat that if you can work with them I personally can't work with them.
Genesis C.
Fitchburg, MA
Are this loose eyeshadows good ? I been been wanting to try them
I was wondering if this product can work as highlighter too? I would love highlighter with pastel colors like this eyeshadows <3
Jess W.
How well does this stay on ?
Rochelle D.
How intense doe it look? Like has it got good pigmentation or does the colour just sort of dissappear?
Sandra R.
Barcelona
Does this stay for long?