BY L.A. COLORS

A gorgeous collection of FUN, SHIMMERING, METALLIC shades with brush applicator that adds sparkle to your eyes. Made with ultra fine powders for long lasting, radiant color. Applies on smoothly with INTENSE color!

• A gold cut crease that I had done with loose shimmering p...2 Answers
  • I was wondering if this product can work as highlighter t...8 Answers
  • How intense doe it look? Like has it got good pigmentatio...7 Answers
L.A. COLORS Shimmering Loose Eyeshadow

Start your review of L.A. COLORS Shimmering Loose Eyeshadow!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Dollar store products are so over looked because they're so cheap but this product is honestly amazing. It's very pigmented and works great if you want to do a glittery/glam look. " in 15 reviews
elizabeth m.
la california
Purchased at: CVS
I like this loose eyeshadow but it has fall out when you put it on and it’s a little to shine for me but I don’t want to waste it so I use it as highlighter I recommend if your going to a party to look flashy but other than that don’t recommend for every day use
Taryn B.
San Antonio, TX
I really, really wanted to give this a 5 star review but can't. The brush that comes with it for application sucks! It's too small to reach all the product first of all, and secondly, at least mine did this, it hurt to use it. It felt like I was scratching my eye. I solved the problem by using my own brushes for application and it worked just fine. The color is nice and I'm able to create some nice looks with it. LA Colors has been stepping up their game with their eye shadow lately. But that brush! Ugh! If they could fix that problem, maybe put it in a different package and skip the brush? I'd be super happy. I picked mine up at Big Lots. I think it cost me a dollar? Maybe $1.50. I know it was under two dollars.
Courtney R.
Wartburg
Amazing product for the price! They apply really pigmented and are really pretty. They stay on all day. The only negative is that when I use it there is always a lot of fallout on my cheeks my the end of the day. Overall, I really like this product and it is very affordable.
Laurel D.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
I have this in a white shade, it's trally great for the lid and inner corner highlight! I have a lighter skin tine but it still looks too white and leaves a cast if I use it as a face highlight. Otherwise, great product!
Devan W.
Grand Rapids , MI
These loose shadows are actually surprisingly good if you like using loose pigments! They are beautiful on the eyelid and really give your looks a nice shimmer pop! And they are only one dollar which is amazing!
Emily S.
Stafford, VA
I loveee the gold and pearly shades. (Those aren’t the names, just the colors) They’re so sparkly and shimmery! I use them for cut crease or a highlight! They’re so cute and compliment every skin tone :)
Ruthie G.
Arcade
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
It is so pretty and I only paid a dollar for it at dollar tree I got it and said what will it hurt to try it and I did and it was great so don't pass the makeup at the dollar stores they could be good
Makeup F.
This is such a hidden gem at the dollar store! If you're interested in working with loose shadows/pigments id HIGHLY recommend trying these out. How can you beat $1? This product is more than worth the price. They really glide on the eyes like a dream and are super shimmery. When the light catches them, it's truly stunning. If you really love blinding highlights (I'm talking you want to be responsible for road accidents) then they work great as highlights. My only issue is the packaging. The brush it comes with is utter trash, toss it. I just dump the powder into the cap and go in with a different brush. No biggie. What you waiting for? Go!
Sam 🥴.
It’s a good product you just have to be careful when using, it gets all over and the glitter flies everywhere , it does look really nice on the lid it’s just a little messy.
Kaitlyn N.
Colorado Springs
Okay product of all you want is a small amount of shimmer. The applicator sucks and hardly picks anything up. Even with a wet packing brush the pigment hardly shows up. Like I said, good if you want a small amount of all over shimmer, and it’s only $1.
Genesis C.
Fitchburg , MA
Are this loose eyeshadows good ? I been been wanting to try them
Jess W.
How well does this stay on ?
Rochelle D.
How intense doe it look? Like has it got good pigmentation or does the colour just sort of dissappear?
Sandra R.
Barcelona
Does this stay for long?

Walmart