L.A. Colors Shimmering Loose Eye Shadow SE116 Melon Sorbet uploaded by stefanie b.

BY L.A. COLORS

L.A. Colors Shimmering Loose Eye Shadow SE116 Melon Sorbet Beautiful Melon Sorbert see more...

Merly O.
Merly O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Shimmering Loose Eye Shadow Se116 Melon Sorbet
I got about four of these loose shimmers and did a couple swatches they glided on smoothly I haven't had a chance to create a look yet but I know they're good for their worth.
stefanie b.
stefanie b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Shimmering Loose Eye Shadow Se116 Melon Sorbet
I love it so shimmering and easy to use and affordable and there many color to choose from and I am a repeat user
Jeanine M.
Jeanine M.
Riverview, FL
I am normally a high-end girl but I do buy and love a lot of L.A COLORS products but these eyeshadows are poor quality! Great colors inside the tube but once you apply and re-apply and re-apply you don't get what expected..Poor,very poor pigmentation. Don't waste your buck!!!
Blessing H.
Blessing H.
Saint Paul, MN
I found this at the dollar store and for a dollar this is worth it. The color doesn't look so hot on fair tones though
Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.
I used to love this when I was a teenager but now that I'm an adult, I'm not really into it. It goes everywhere. There's so my glitter. It takes so much to get it to show up on your lids and there's tons of fall out.
Angela S.
Angela S.
Fayetteville, AR
Not my preffered type of shadow for everyday use but it is a darn good metallic loose powder shadow for the $. Great for dressing up or special occasions when you are looking to go glam or for Hollween makeup also good for makeup parties with the kids like a girls sleep over or dress up play if you have a daughter. The colors are magnificent and for the price you can't complain but use a better shadow brush the one equipt with the jar is rough.
Kendra M.
Kendra M.
Carrollton , Georgia
Review for: Shimmering Loose Eye Shadow Se116 Melon Sorbet
I purchased this product because I was in love with this color and it seemed to be a very nice, cheap quality eye shadow. However, I was sadly mistaken. I learned that this eye shadow is very poor quality. I did not like the packaging of the product and the brush that came with it went straight into the trash when I purchased it. Would not purchase this product again.
Thora T.
Thora T.
Bronx, NY
Pigment is low. shine is low. doesn't stick well to your eye. difficult to apply enough to see the color you expected when looking at the bottle.
ashley h.
ashley h.
Eustis, FL
Its great if you know how to use it :D i use it as a nice accent when i do my makeup and i can make a minimal mess :) so add it to your future buy list, especially since its so affordable.