BY L.A. COLORS

A gorgeous collection of FUN, SHIMMERING, METALLIC shades with brush applicator that adds sparkle to your eyes. Made with ultra fine powders for long lasting, radiant color. Applies on smoothly with INTENSE color! Net. Wt. 0.1 Oz. / 2.8 g L.A. Colors... see more...

• Does this stay for long?4 Answers
  • How would you apply this wet or dry ? I prefer wet.2 Answers
Angel K.
Angel K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
OK so it's marketed as an eye shadow, however, I used it as that once, never again. it's very sheer not very pigmented but very shimmering. so obviously I decided to remove it from my eye shadow collection and throw it in with my highlighters. it works wonderful as a highlight for very pale people like myself. for that purpose I highly recommend it. I do not like the brush it came with I use whatever brush I decide to highlight with.
**with a primer and applied wet it is much more pigmented if using as an eye shadow.
Jami M.
Jami M.
Gave me a wonderful extra glow to my eye look! Stays on great, good for long wear as well. Pairs with anything. Price isn't too bad. Can find at any drug store or retailer.
Maddyson B.
Maddyson B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not very pigmented, more of a shimmer. I use it over my eye shadow for a extra pop of sparkle but that's about all its good for.
Ana Z.
Ana Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
No lo sé, no es mi favorito, no tiene buena pigmentación sin embargo lo puedes utilizar como iluminador ya que da un tono muy sutil. tienes que aplicar varias capas para que se note y es bastante brilloso, la brocha que trae con el empaque no me gusta es incomoda, no lo recomiendo creo que hay mejores productos.

I do not know, it's not my favorite, it does not have good pigmentation however you can use it as an illuminator as it gives a very subtle tone. You have to apply several layers to make it look and it is quite shiny, the brush that comes with the packaging I do not like is uncomfortable, I do not recommend it, I think there are better products.
Stephania P.
Stephania P.
Florida, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these shades with them I have created many looks, also have super cute colors and are very practical only I do not like the broach much, but they are very pigmented. L.A. Colors Shimmering Loose Eye Shadow 113 Fairy Dust
maria jose s.
maria jose s.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this product to create 3d looks in eyes. The only thing that I find a little uncomfortable is its application because the brush that comes included does not seem very practical. I would buy it, but to empty it into something with whatever it is the application.
Ruth D.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it my sister is going to be happy with these color she been looking for them and I found theme for cheap..
Hana M.
Hana M.
Ok eyeshadow doesn't show up very much but great for diys especially bath bombs
Jenna V.
Jenna V.
Burke, VA
This is really a great product! The brush stinks, and it hard to get out of the container, but overall, it stays, and is SUPER shimmery! I have it in many colors.
Tanya K.
Tanya K.
Winnfield, LA
Love it goes on smooth makes your eyes pop. I will be buying agaon . like the little brush it comes with you can keep up with it.
Sandra R.
Sandra R.
Barcelona
Does this stay for long?
damaris a.
damaris a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How would you apply this wet or dry ? I prefer wet.