BY L.A. COLORS

A gorgeous collection of FUN, SHIMMERING, METALLIC shades with brush applicator that adds sparkle to your eyes. Made with ultra fine powders for long lasting, radiant color. Applies on smoothly with INTENSE color! Net. Wt. 0.1 Oz. / 2.8 g L.A. Colors... see more...

Buy on Walmart
Ebony O.
Pittsburgh
I love love love these l.a.colors shimmering loose eyeshadows.They are very beautiful.They are very versatile when it comes to adding a little shimmer to your eyes,cheeks and skin. L.A. COLORS Shimmering Loose Eyeshadow
eshay r.
This color really gives you an Cinderella look and i love love love it not only because loose shades are my favorite but because depending on how pigment they are u can use them as highlighters also
Alyssa S.
LA colors is always a gamble. This product ends up being pretty good, if you are expecting a shimmer powder. If you were expecting tons of pigment, not so much. The brush that is sort of built in is terrible. This is great for a bit of shimmer/highlighter.
Ana Z.
No lo sé, no es mi favorito, no tiene buena pigmentación sin embargo lo puedes utilizar como iluminador ya que da un tono muy sutil. tienes que aplicar varias capas para que se note y es bastante brilloso, la brocha que trae con el empaque no me gusta es incomoda, no lo recomiendo creo que hay mejores productos.

I do not know, it's not my favorite, it does not have good pigmentation however you can use it as an illuminator as it gives a very subtle tone. You have to apply several layers to make it look and it is quite shiny, the brush that comes with the packaging I do not like is uncomfortable, I do not recommend it, I think there are better products.
Stephania P.
Florida, FL
I love these shades with them I have created many looks, also have super cute colors and are very practical only I do not like the broach much, but they are very pigmented. L.A. Colors Shimmering Loose Eye Shadow 113 Fairy Dust
Jami M.
Gave me a wonderful extra glow to my eye look! Stays on great, good for long wear as well. Pairs with anything. Price isn't too bad. Can find at any drug store or retailer.
maria jose s.
Doral, FL
I really like this product to create 3d looks in eyes. The only thing that I find a little uncomfortable is its application because the brush that comes included does not seem very practical. I would buy it, but to empty it into something with whatever it is the application.
Angel K.
OK so it's marketed as an eye shadow, however, I used it as that once, never again. it's very sheer not very pigmented but very shimmering. so obviously I decided to remove it from my eye shadow collection and throw it in with my highlighters. it works wonderful as a highlight for very pale people like myself. for that purpose I highly recommend it. I do not like the brush it came with I use whatever brush I decide to highlight with.
**with a primer and applied wet it is much more pigmented if using as an eye shadow.
Colleen M.
Belmar, NJ
This was one of the first shadows I ever used, and it is one I continually fall back on. The brush allows flawless, even coverage for the perfect sparkle on top of any shadow to finish off the look. Can also be used on its own directly over the skin for a simple, yet beautiful sparkle! Pair with top liquid eyeliner and black mascara, and you will be ready for night out on the town.
Mayan W.
Roanoke, VA
I love LA colors eye shadows! They are all very pigmented, and I especially like how shimmery this one is. The brush that it comes with isn't very good but I don't mind using my own.
Sandra R.
Barcelona
Does this stay for long?
damaris a.
How would you apply this wet or dry ? I prefer wet.