L.A. Colors Rad Rouge Blush

by L.A. COLORS

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L.A. Colors Rad Rouge Blush!
Emma U.
Bellingham, WA
L.A. Colors Rad Rouge Blush uploaded by Emma U.
L.A. Colors Rad Rouge Blush uploaded by Emma U.
Review for: Like Totally
one of my favorite parts about this blush is that it has a hidden. brush and mirror in its case! perfect for when you are freshening up your makeup but not at home! good color as well! would recommend
Matilda O.
L.A. Colors Rad Rouge Blush uploaded by Matilda O.
Review for: Awesome
This isn’t the one that I have but the one that I have is a picture I love this and I would recommend for people #lacolors #influenster
Angela R.
Blytheville, AR
Review for: Awesome
This is a really good blush! Pigmented but also with a light hand can be build able. Blends good,, Super affordable!!
Roxan N.
Bottineau, ND
L.A. Colors Rad Rouge Blush uploaded by Roxan N.
Review for: Bodacious
I love the color on these blush and only thing is I wish the it was more pigmented but it maybe cause you to have 5 times brush dipping into the blush but it gives a rosy nice glow and the end so I didn’t mind that at all one of my go to every time I do my makeup.
Roxy P.
1977 Hillside Ave
Review for: To The Max
This a great blush especially for the trendy e-girl look! It's almost like a eyeshadow. Its VERY pigmented. I wish it wasn't as chalky but it's only a little bit! It had a matte finish which is nice. It affordable and I got it from winco I'm pretty sure you might be able to find this at the dollar store! I definitely recommend to try!
Sarah L.
Kentwood, LA
L.A. Colors Rad Rouge Blush uploaded by Sarah L.
L.A. Colors Rad Rouge Blush I really like this blush for the price and the packaging! They have beautiful colors and comes in a compact with a mirror and a brush!! You can't best that value. I like the company's products. They are affordable and variety.
Su B.
New Milford, CT
I have this blush in the shade natural and it’s a pretty berry color. It blends well and looks great high on my cheekbones. Good price too.
Kalei B.
Nashville, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Chill
This blush is a little too pigmented for my taste but that’s just me. All in all the blush is super easy to apply but is hard to get off of me. Does have glitter in it which is okay but not great for my light skin tone. I will use all of this one but will most likely not repurchase!
brooke P.
euless tx
Review for: As If, Awesome, Bodacious, Cherish, Chill, Flipside, For Sure, Icon, Like Totally, Poppin, Preppy, Psych, Radical, Stoked, To The Max, Valley Girl
I personally have about five little containers of this blush and different colors I love it there super pigmented I use an elf brush blush brush to run through the container and I just run it along the lining of my cheeks along with my highlighter and it's awesome.
Melanie S.
El Paso, TX
L.A. Colors Rad Rouge Blush uploaded by Melanie S.
Purchased at: Dollar General
Review for: Awesome
It’s very pigmented !!! So go in very light handed !! But it is worth every penny !!!

Looking for your answer?