L.A. Colors Pump Liquid Makeup

by L.A. COLORS

Long wearing liquid makeup covers and evens out skin tone for a flawless looking complexion. Lightweight, yet covers and conceals imperfections. Perfect for all skin types.

Está base funciona en piel grasa?
I really want to try this foundation but I must know if it worth the price and it is full coverage because I don’t want to waste my money if it not good ?
I love this product but can we get a reliable pump?
Start your review of L.A. Colors Pump Liquid Makeup!
Lehigh Acres, FL
Para ser tan economica no esta tan mal esta nas o menos aunque prefiero otras bases pero para de vez en cuando no esta mal es suavesita y cubre bien
Geary
Review for: Natural
Definitely a cheap foundation. Very thick with a pink undertone. Wierd smell but easy to rub in. Wouldnt really recommend.
Bronx, NY
L.A. Colors Pump Liquid Makeup uploaded by Estephanie C.
L.A. Colors Pump Liquid Makeup uploaded by Estephanie C.
Review for: Natural
No es una base en si, sino como una bb cream, tiene un poco de color pero no como para tapar todo como una base nromal.
Newport News, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
Very light basic makeup if you just want to price this is great for that . Very very affordable
Spokane, WA
Review for: Natural
Got this as a first found for my niece and she was happy with the product. It blends well and the color matched her skin tone almost spot on. As far as coverage I can’t say because she just used a little bit and I’m sure it could of been built up if needed.
New Castle, DE
L.A. Colors Pump Liquid Makeup uploaded by Sara E.
L.A. Colors Pump Liquid Makeup uploaded by Sara E.
The worst foundation ever -Hard to apply -Colored watter resoult -Patchy finish -Doesn't dry -Texture like a bad face cream with color It is impossible to make it work. No matter what tool you use. Doesn't worth even the low money cost.
Pascagoula, MS
Review for: Buff
L.A. Colors Pump Liquid Makeup I love is my favorite over all the cover this products give to your faces is awesome and it's very reasonable with your pockets so you don't have to spend to much.🥰
Des Plaines, IL
L.A. Colors Pump Liquid Makeup uploaded by Halima A.
Just bought this L.A liquid makeup. It's fantastic! I love the effect it gives my make up and how easily it blends.
Hamlet, NC
L.A. Colors Pump Liquid Makeup uploaded by Keira H.
I have this foundation and I have to say, you have to put alot on for a good coverage and then when you leave it on your face, the foundation either darkens or become red with the color and it starts to look horrible and doesn't look like there is any foundation on my skin but a different color. But when I run out of foundation, I use this and mix it with neutrogena healthy skin enhancer which is a lighter color.It turns out great and it stays the same color so it's a alright foundation.
Mcallen, TX
Review for: Tan
It is so what ok i just used it about three times because i was on the go for vacations and i got the first foundation bottle i saw.i don't really recommended it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...