BY L.A. COLORS

Professional Series Long lasting 2 Water resistant 3 Ultra fine brush applicator ensures precision lining 4 Smudge or smear resistant L.A. Colors Liquid Eyeliner is specially formulated for long lasting wear. Ultra fine brush applicator ensures accurate, precision lining.

• Does it transfers to your eyelids?4 Answers
  • I've been looking for a liner that won't smudge has anyo...6 Answers
  • Does it stair the eyes? I tried another liquid liner a wh...3 Answers
L.A. Colors Professional Series Liquid Eyeliner
  • "I use this product daily. The design of the brush, which is more like a paint brush than other company's, is perfect for me. I also use this in brown, but mostly black. " in 37 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this eyeliner it goes on so well and it's a matte black almost when it dries and it makes the perfect cat eye because of the small precise tip it has also it's very affordable!! " in 11 reviews
  • "I think I have like 4 of these lying around & one in my bag. I love the applicator it's super thin so you can be really precise & it's SUPER black. If my eyes are really watery the wings of my eyeliner will come off but hey it doesn't claim to be waterproof and other than that stays in place perfectly all day " in 7 reviews
  • "First thing I want to say about this product is that I got it from the dollar store for a dollar." in 1 review
  • "ive sinced moved on to another liquid liner which i also paid a dollar for but its much superior (no primer needed)" in 1 review
Erika R.
For a couple of dollars this eyeliner is okay. It's pretty black, but doesn't compare to my essence or wet n wild which is around the same price point. My issue was that the brush is too long to work with and I struggle a bit with it, but it takes a little practice. My other issue is that when I wore it for 4+ hours I noticed my wing liner would start smudging. I would say this liner is good to have in a pinch and it is rich black (shiny black which I don't mind), but it doesn't last super long without touch up if you were to do a wing liner.
Genevieve S.
I love this product! It helps me create perfect wings for everyday looks! It has a smooth application and has the perfect dark colour that I had been looking for. However, I gave it 4/5 stars since it gives my eyelids a redness and puffiness after wearing it for more than a few hours. This is due to my sensitive skin. So, if you have sensitivity on your face, I do not recommend regularly wearing this product. Overall, it is a great product though.
Kristin Ann S.
This is amazing for $1 buck at dollar tree! It’s not waterproof but it’s opaque shiny rich black nothing else about this eyeliner is rich $1 come on how cool is that? It’s water resistant which is OK but you can get this at any dollar tree for 4 quarters...ten dimes.....20 nickels...100 pennies....(+ tax so $1.07) this functions well, the brush is a paint brush not a pen nor felt tip definitely good. This is similar to the elf liquid liners but this is water resistant I think it holds up better on my Rheumy eyes than elf. This container lasts a long time too I’ve never used one up yet I have lose them before I ever used them up. I’m always losing makeup!! That’s why I ♥️ dollar tree it’s easily replaced when lost! I could get my entire face for less than $20 at dollar tree that’s amazing!! One eyeliner at M.A.C Cosmetics Liquid Eye Liner costs $20!! Eep!! I’m ballin’ on a budget !!
Kari L.
Saginaw, MI
Honestly this eyeliner is pretty amazing for the price tag. It dries up pretty quick in the bottle- but it’s only 1$ at the store so in my opinion it’s worth it. The brush makes it easy fo m to apply and get a good wing, and it’s a very pigmented black. Stays on all day too. Worth it especially if you wanna save some money.
Ashley W.
Converse , TX
I LOVE this liner! Goes on super smooth and stays on all day! I love this liner to do my wing. What I LOVE enemies more about this liner is the PRICE! I have paid so much for a quality liner in the past that haven’t works as good as this one! I would highly recommend this to my fellow makeup lovers!
Brooke L.
For a dollar I can say that this is a good product. It dries pretty fast and it does not smudge. The only thing that I did not like about this product is that the brush is really thin and when applying it sometimes the brush does spread apart. Overall if you need a cheap eyeliner to do a quick makeup job it is worth buying.
Meadow J.
Exeter , CA
You can find this at dollar tree and it literally applies amazing! It has a pointy brush so it does really good wings and mattes after a few seconds! Only flaw is if it gets in your lash line it might leak, but I've managed to avoided that area and it stays in place all day! I always re purchase
Maggie D.
I absolutely love this product! As a makeup artist, it’s so easy to use and you can create so many different looks with it (bold, natural, etc..). This is my favorite liquid liner EVER and you can’t beat the price. It stays on all day and it has such a small brush that it’s not overwhelming and you can make precise lines. I buy this item repeatedly and it’s a staple in my makeup bag.
Kayla W.
Louisa
I purchased this at the Dollar Tree so I must say that this liner does not last very long on me. It comes off very easily which is a good and a bad thing. It's easy if you want to remove your makeup but when you're wearing it throughout​ the day it breaks apart very easily. It does not smear so much at all though so that is a plus with this product. It does have a good shine to it as well by the way and it is not incredibly hard to apply the liner with the application brush.
Jasmine G.
Granada Hills
A GREAT EYELINER! bought this at the dollar tree store being curious and it is now probably going to be my go to but my only issue (as with many other liners) when curling your lashes it comes off so maybe do your liner after :) rating based of what i got for the price . can’t beat a dollar if it still worksL.A. Colors Professional Series Liquid Eyeliner
Bridget  W.
Cowpens, SC
I've been looking for a liner that won't smudge has anyone found that this liner is good for all day wear or is it easily smudged?
Heather S.
Butler, PA
I have been looking for a cheap liquid eyeliner & I have wondered about this product. Does it stay on long or require multiple applications throughout the day?
Juliana B.
Does it transfers to your eyelids?
Geneva A.
Does it stair the eyes? I tried another liquid liner a while ago and it stained weird but I also paid like $3 for it the a convenience store.