L.A. Colors Pro Face Brush uploaded by Brittney M.L.A. Colors Pro Face Brush uploaded by Angeles U.

BY L.A. COLORS

The Pro Face Brush is ideal for blending and contouring powders and bronzers, giving you the perfect hint of color. Flawlessly apply any powder makeup into the skin for an even, airbrushed complexion.

Buy on Walmart
Crystal F.
This was the first face brush I ever used. It does an okay job at applying loose foundation. It's really affordable and good for beginners, but I wouldn't recommend this past that.
Samantha L.
This brush doesn't do a very good job of picking up product. I've noticed that when you try and apply the product to your face it seems like not much product is left on the face, instead it's usually on my shirt!
main; @.
Hudson
This brush is wonderful. It’s fluffy so it mixes well. I use it to apply highlighter or contour. I use this everyday , all the time. It’s not the GREATEST mind blowing but it definitely works and I am satisfied. ❤️
Stacie C.
I use this for pressed powder. It's big enough to get really good coverage. I've never found a la colors brush I didn't like. Good price. Also, a really sleek design.
Brittney M.
Brownsville, TN
This is a great durable brush. It is very affordable & I picked mine up from my local dollar store. I use it to do my liquid foundation & it smooths it out evenly. The only issue I've had is the bristles tend to come out every now & then but other than that I'd buy again.
Afeni T.
I usually use this brush as my go to brush when I'm doing a mini face it's just enough for a little girls night I love it. Spreads product pretty good! Very easy to use.i would buy this product again.you're so welcome hopefully everyone who is looking forward gets this.
Angeles U.
Doral, FL
Ne encanta esta brocha para polvo suelto de la colors. Es muy buena de verdad, porque es muy suave y eso es importante ya que se usa en el rostros. La recomiendo.
Tracy L.
Fort benton, MT
For a cheap brush this was okay. However it did have fall out after washing, also came off a little streaky when I used with products. But only 1$ so you get what you pay for.
Kim P.
The brush can be purchased for less than one dollar however you get what you pay for in this case. It's not a dense brush so it doesn't blend nor holds the product long enough to blend in the skin. Can't really say anything good other than the price point.
Veronica A.
Wichita,Ks
I really don't like this brush at all. This brush doesn't pick up any product and leaves brush strokes. I wouldn't recommend buying this product.. 👎🏻
melissa e.
It Works Great With A Bronzer And A Higlihter It Helps Alot I Use It Daily You Can Also Use It For Foundation.
Hadley C.
Does it work good??? I mean I'm looking for a new brush