BY L.A. COLORS

Buy on Amazon
Linda P.
These are high quality brushes at a very low price. This is the only blending brush I use for blending out my eyeshadow. I got several packs so I dont have to wash between every color. Each brush is labeled, which I found extremely helpful. They were about $2-3 at Family Dollar. I highly recommend these brushes.
Erika R.
I bought two sets of these at my local Family Dollar just to give it a shot and I'm glad I did. I haven't experienced any shedding even after washing them 3 times. They are very soft on the skin and apply my eyeshadow really nicely. For an inexpensive brush I would recommend it to anyone from just starting out to wanting to build more in their brush collection.
Neyllen P.
Nueva adquisición las había buscado por mucho tiempo y por fin las encontré. Estás brochas son muy recomendadas por las redes sociales. Tuve la oportunidad de usarlas prestadas por un día y me encantaron, ahora sí voy a poder usarlas yo misma y darles la prueba de fuego les digo contando
Angeles U.
Doral, FL
Me encanta este kit de 2 brochas para sombras, una es para colocar la sombra y la otra para difuminar, son super suaves lo cual eso es muy importante ya que se utiliza en una area muy delicada que es el parpado del ojo, la recomiendo, very good!
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
This is a great affordable option for eye brushes! The quality is good the bristles are soft and they do a good job at applying and blending out shadow. I found these at my local dollar store.
Ambar A.
I'm searching for new makeup brushes to try and I found this at drugstore, they're totally inexpensive and super soft and comfortable. The only problem I found was with the blending brush start to loose hair, bit I think was that set I bought, but I think I just fixed that problem. 😳
Dominique G.
Brooklyn, NY
You can surely use these eyeshadw brushes everyday. There very soft to touch easy to clean and very inexpensive. Blendings and applying is easy coming out wonderful. I'd recommend this product to everyone. I've been a constant customer of this merchandise. you can find this at local discount stores like family dollar,deals,and dollar tree. I'm currently using the brushes so what are you waiting for.

Samantha y.
Ormond beach Florida
I have to say for being only a couple bucks you can't beat the eyebrow brush and the angled shadow brush. I use them right now and it's getting me by.
Stacey H.
Crystal River, FL
I purchased these and did not really care for them. You can tell they are made poorly. The brushes shed and did not apply the color well
andrea r.
Yaaaas, grandes brochas a un excelente precio. Lo necesario que debes tener si estás comenzando en el mundo del maquillaje.