BY L.A. COLORS

The Pro Blush Brush is ideal for blending and contouring blush powders, giving you the perfect hint of color. Flawlessly apply any blush makeup into the skin for an even, airbrushed complexion.

Sarena C.
it might says blush brush but who uses the brushes that are actually used for the actual thing. I use this as a loose powder brush after baking. I only got this brush for two dollars, however after a few years of using, some of the hairs were coming off.
Drake C.
I don’t use blush often but when I do I want a reliable brush and this isn’t one it kind of ruins my makeup and doesn’t apply better I’d much rather use my finger that’s how bad it is I don’t like wasting product.
Natiya R.
Mansfield
L.A. Colors Fan Brush I use this brush for contouring my jaw bone. This is a very nice brush it’s already in a fan shape so it’s very useable for contouring your jaw bones and your nose. I really enjoys using this L.A. Colors Fan Brush so really really really really recommend this brush.
Yesenia L.
Gastonia
It's amazing product and I couldn't ask for a better brush  its very easy to was and it's applies makeup great it's my number one go to brush I just love it so much
Stacie C.
Good price. I use it sometimes for pressed powder, but mostly for what it's meant to do, blush. It works well.