BY L.A. COLORS

Silky smooth powder glides on evenly to your natural skin tone for a flawless looking complexion. Long lasting wear that resists streaking and caking. Lightweight, yet covers and conceals imperfections perfectly.

• I've read a lot of reviews saying this wasn't the best po...1 Answers
  • This powder leave your skin kaki?1 Answers
  • Are these powders good for strong contouring and baking t...1 Answers
Angelique P.
Bellmead, Tx
So far this is my favorite go to pressed powder. I use the shade CBPP271- IVORY. I really like to apply this product over my foundation. This product helps my makeup stay in place and doesn't leave my face looking cakey at all. L.A. Colors Pressed Powder
Brittney Rose D.
Wood lake, MN
Review for: L.A. Colors Pressed Powder - Cocoa (Pack of 3) more...
Budget beauties! This is a great cheap alternative to higher end drug store products. They unfortunately do lack in color range but will leave skin looking nice and not cakey. BEST PART?! It is sooo cheap! Beauty on a budget? This is for you!
Angel B.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Press Powder in Nude 0.32 oz more...
I enjoy using this powder because it is compact. It is good for combo and oily skin because it can take any dewy finish to natural matte. It has a matte finish and light pigment so it only appears on the skin when you use too much when setting. I recommend this product for the value it provides and always consider it for my travel bag.L.A. Colors Pressed Powder
Keiani B.
Review for: Press Powder in Nude 0.32 oz more...
I love using this product on my friends is very Matt and it is very good for your whole face I recommend this and you should totally buy it it’ll it was only a dollar buy it buy it this is a really really really good product
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
Review for: Press Powder in Nude 0.32 oz more...
I bought this for my 12 year old daughter, she's just getting into makeup and I feel LA Colors and Cosmetics are perfect for beginners! It's a great quality compact for all ,especially a young girl finding her own makeup style. She loves it!!
Denise G.
Rochester, NY
Review for: L.A. Colors Pressed Powder - Cocoa (Pack of 3) more...
So I got this at my local Dollar Tree of course for $1! The pigment in this powder foundation is incredible and it is so crazy how it is the same exact color of my skin! I can’t even get a 100% exact color for my Maybelline fit me foundation without mixing two colors together! I would definitely recommend! The formula is great too and not chalky at all!
autumn m.
This made my face so Cakey after my foundation. It definitely did the job but I didn’t like how it left my face after. I would have to reapply it like every hour to make it look good. I hated this but it worked at the same time.
𝖆𝖓𝖆 𝕽.
Review for: LA Colors Pressed Powder wih Applicator, BPP322 TAN, 0.35 Oz more...
Surprisingly really good! I buy this at the dollar store and it's comparable to drugstore pressed faces products. Really smooth and goes on easily. Not too powdery or hard, and the color is nice and doesn't oxidize. The packaging is pretty cheap and the plastic is not good, but that doesn't really matter. It stays on all day, and helps keep my oiliness in control.
Christina B.
I usually use the nude shade to go over my foundation to set a little the bake my face with coty translucent powder. Works great for my skin tone and about $1 -2 depending upon store.
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
Review for: LA Colors Pressed Powder wih Applicator, BPP321 Beige, 0.35 Oz more...
I use this color in nude & it's the perfect color for me. I have a hard time finding shades in my color & also that don't turn orange! Other than this being the perfect color it doesn't turn orange! That's amazing & a plus. The finish is nice too. As we all know it's only a dollar product & for a dollar it's pretty good. Actually really nice & makes a nice finish. The only downside it that it doesn't last very long. Has to be touched up slightly later & doesn't hold oil perfectly. Not a huge problem but the only downside. The packaging can use some work as it's very cheap & flimsy but it does the job in holding it okay & the mirror works great.
Rajvee P.
Lawrence, KS
I have this powder and for some reason I can't get it shut. Is this just mine or do they all not shut?? Just curious because I want to put it in my makeup bag but I'm scared it'll break.
Christina S.
How true are these shades? Do they come out lighter than they're supposed to? I've been wanting to try the nude but am not sure if it'll be too light for my skin.
Lyz M.
Are these powders good for strong contouring and baking the face?
Domonique V.
Wichita, KS
I've read a lot of reviews saying this wasn't the best powder foundation but worked really well for setting powder. Does your face get oily while using it or is it pretty matte? Does it feel heavy?
Mary Camil D.
This powder leave your skin kaki?