BY L.A. COLORS

Pout lip glosses are a gloss lover's dream. The long-wearing Matte formula goes on like a traditional gloss and dries to a long lasting matte finish.

L.A. Colors Pout Matte Lipgloss
  • "Okay these are too good to be true!! So affordable and long lasting so I decided to buy every shade :) " in 16 reviews
Krista T.
I bought these matte liquid lippies from LA Colors on a whim when I found them at Dollar General at a very affordable price. I thought why not try them!
A pro is that they are incredibly pigmented on the whole. Some of the darker shades such as "Eclipse" might need a second coat to avoid any patchiness. Cons are that they are very drying on the lip. They tend to crumble a bit around the inner water line of the lip after a bit of wear time other than that they are long lasting. They take a little longer than I like to dry down to completely matte.  They do have a fragrance that I could do without, I would describe it as vanilla.
Over all, for the super affordable price tag, they're decent.
L E X W.
Fayetteville
I LOVE THIS LIP COLOR! I was in the market for a nice berry tone lipstick that wasn’t too dark but also didn’t just show up as a hot pink and this product was perfect! Initially, I was intimated by how bright it looked in the bottle but it was only a couple bucks so I went ahead and bought it and I’ve worn it pretty much everyday ever since. The formula is long-lasting and doesn’t have too much tack after you blot it. It doesn’t transfer unless you add a gloss or moisturizing lip balm underneath. All around a steal for the quality! (This is shade “Sweet Lips”👄💕) L.A. Colors Pout Matte Lipgloss 🌹
Jasmine B.
I have multiple of these lipsticks everywhere I shop they're only $1 so for the price they're amazing. I like they more than some drugstore lipsticks that I've spent $10 on. I actually stocked up on the shade "Let's kiss" because it suits my skin tone no matter my hair color, like how it dries down, and it doesn't crack or flake. The darker shades can be patchy but I've experienced that with more expensive brands so. So overall I was pleasantly surprised with these.
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
I bought this L.A. Colors pout lip gloss awhile ago at a dollar store it was only a dollar and we all know you get what you pay for saying that it works very well (considering it was only a dollar) once you get in on and it dries it stays on you need a makeup remover Wil to get it off! I love the nude color and like I said for a dollar you can't beat it! One thing it's definitely more of a lipstick not a gloss!
Yana S.
San Francisco, CA
If your looking for a super pigmented and stay all day liquid lipstick then this is for you. A very affordable liquid lipstick with a matte finish look. Easy to apply but be careful as the color stained super fast.
Gwen ✨.
Harts
I love the colors in this collection. This lipgloss is affordable and can be found in family dollar. Which is my favorite store. The only problem I find with this is that it doesn’t fully dry and remains tacky. I have found the best way to keep it looking fun and fresh is to apply a thin layer of lip balm over the top. I do still love this product.
Marian A.
Westover
Very pretty color. O
I bought this about 2 weeks ago. The color is not to much it is just right. It came in the tube but it's very pretty and easy to carry around. I would like for it to have a mirror on it maybe. But overall worth the price
Perla R.
Mission
I really like the color and it's a pretty standard application! Used this brand before and liked it. The only thing is that as the day goes by it actually starts drying my lips
maranda d.
holderness
I hate this product. It was very hard to apply and smeared easily. It would dry out and create little crusty balls all around ur lips with no pigment left on the lips. After not even 10 min the lipstick was crumbling off. I have to say it have very nice packaging for only a dollar but still I expected better from la colors. I am disappointed with this and would defiantly not recommend this. Its a shame it wasn't a good lipstick bc this was a really nice color
Liz R.
Las Vegas , nv
Love the color. It's very pigmented. It's last a long time. Love it. It's so easy to apply even though you do have to be carful and not get out because it's hard to take off. I recommend it the packaging is simply and nice.
Rachel A.
How many colors does it come in??
Jane A.
saskatoon, SK
I've been looking for a new matte lipgloss brand to try and I cane across this. But what I'm concerned with is that I have dry lips and I'm worried if the lipgloss will ecentuate the cracked parts or cover it up?
Miriz P.
Do these crack and do they stay on for long ??
Violet M.
Does this stain ur lips for a long lasting look?
Gissel Q.