BY L.A. COLORS

L.A. Colors Pout Matte Lipgloss: Long wearing, creamy matte finish Goes on like a traditional gloss Available in multiple shades see more...

Chelsea G.
Huntsville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
For this product being $1 and the color being so beautiful I thought this was going to be a steal. But as soon as I applied it, it was hard to get that smooth line and it was very patchy. But besides it being messy when it dried down it was super drying. When taking it off it was hard to remove and I ended up irritating my lips. I would suggest taking it off with an oil based remover. I guess they are right when they say you get what you pay for.
Nathlene E.
Tyler, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I mean it's not too bad at all especially for the price of it. I bought mine for like a $1 at Shop Miss A, I like the color pay off of it, but it's just a little bit too drying for me, but I guess we all have different kinds of lips situation, so I don't know for y'all. But it's still good though😉
Gabby R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had high hopes for this product honestly. I bought the darkest color, and it was terrible. It applied uneven. To get an even color, you had to apply layers and layers of lipstick. It started to crumble a little also at a certain point. When I removed it, it stained my lips badly
hoobgoob b.
Glendora, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
i found this brand at my local dollar store and needless to say ive become hooked. they make GREAT products even though they are super cheap. they are worth testing out if youre out on a budget!! definitely worth it
Natalie Z.
Woodward, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use the nude colors mostly but i also have a deep bugandy color and they work great and last all day, plus i don't have to spend a fortune to get my desired look. They are inexpensive and work great.
JoHanna T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Application was patchy. Dried down sticky. If you can finese it to be an even layer, it will last the test of time. Removal will take oil, time, and elbow grease. Not worth it.
LaQuishia M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I bought the shades XOXO, Scrumptious, and Enticing. I purchased them from SamsBeauty.com for $1 each. Very Affordable!! These lip glosses are definitely mattified for sure. Takes about 30-45 seconds to completely dry. The color lasts for about 3-6 hours which isn't bad for a $1 product. The coverage was way better than I thought. I like that I didn't have to apply layers on top of layers to get the color to pop. I apply 1-2 layers! The range of shade colors are very cute and versatile. Only complaint I have is that, it makes my lips stick together which is annoying. I most likely won't buy them again because of that. L.A. Colors Pout Lipgloss Matte
Kortney G.
Mount Jewett, PA
I really like these for being only a dollar more matte liquid lipsticks but it does dry quote tacky I find putting a light gloss on top makes it quite less sticky and the darker shades are kinda streaky but you can work with then but other then that they have some very pretty colors I have lets kiss which is a nudes light brownish pink color I also have kiss and tell which is a dark berry red and is very vampy.
Casey J.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay now I'm not positive why it's not on here or if it's just changed packaging. When I got my holiday I love make up tumbler it came with three shades of L.A colors matte lip gloss. So I figured why not I don't usually wear lipstick because I don't wanna get it on everything my lips come in contact with. Well I tried em and I'm just wowed it goes on wet like a gloss but dries to your lips so you can do anything eat or drink and it doesnt come off. I was amazed and fell in love instantly. Will recommend and will make further purchases it's worth it.
Brenda V.
Pharr, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I give this 4 stars because I wasn't completely satisfied with the product. Lets me tell you the pros and cons. First of all Pros - I love the color selection they have.
- That is dries to a matte finish.
- Super affordable
Cons- The formula feels sticky when applying it .
-It is hard to remove with wipes so I guess you need a good makeup remover.
-It stains bad if you don't apply it right
I think they should redo the formula other than that it's good.
Jane A.
Woodlands, singapore
I've been looking for a new matte lipgloss brand to try and I cane across this. But what I'm concerned with is that I have dry lips and I'm worried if the lipgloss will ecentuate the cracked parts or cover it up?
Miriz P.
Do these crack and do they stay on for long ??
Gissel Q.
Austin, TX
How good are these?
Amaiya P.
What's your favorite old school song Led Zeppelin - Houses Of The Holy (Remastered Original Vinyl) L.A. Colors Pout Lipgloss Matte