BY L.A. COLORS

Julie B.
Williamsburg
This cute little kit is amazing! You may think (as I surely did) that the powders are a bit dark at first glance, however, if you are at home and not in a hurry to go anywhere, play around with it and you'll see what and how much works best for you! I love it!! The dark brown does help to shade in bare spots in my brow and give it a fuller appearance! I bought stencils yesterday and now I can't wait to use my little L.A. Colors brow kit! L.A. Colors Perfect Brow Kit
Rosa S.
Logan
SERIOUSLY the best drug store brow kit there is!!! Love the way it applies and it's easy to clean up when you make a mistake. It stays on without needing a brow gel or pomade, I HONESTLY REALLY REALLY REALLY recommend it!!!
Tara K.
Brandon, MS
Ok, my aunt gave this to me. She paid like 75 cents for it. It literally is the best brow prodct i have tried. I reach for it more than i do my expensive stuff. It's easy to use, looks natural and easy to fix if you mess up. I love it and it's lasting forever.
Abby F.
Converse, TX
Yes i love this eyebrow set it comes with a pair of eyebrow twezzers and helps me keep my eyebrow in shape and also love this product bc it gives my brow a natural look and i know its dollar store makeup but its hella good for the price
Ashanty L.
Philadelphia, PA
Ive never tried powder brow products but this one i hate and love because you have to practice it is too dark it looks fake and i have dark eyebroys theys black and it has loose powder under your eyes
Angelica M.
Miami Gardens , FL
This brow kit has saved my life. What I mean by saved is I was born with blond eyebrow so looks like I have no eyebrows. But with this kit it looks like I have normal natural eyebrows. I think I’ve had this for over a year now and I still have a lot of product left. And the great thing about this it’s very cheap to buy.
Jolene C.
Macks Creek
I love that it looks natural! It's easy to use. I wish it had more staying power. I only use one of the colors it would be awesome if you could sell the colors seperately.
Faith M.
Warfield, KY
Very affordable and pigmented last all day highly recommend love the options in this anyone could use it and mix shades to find the best color highly recommend picked this up at dollar general. If you’ve never tried l.a. colors brand there worth a chance and on a budget very affordable.
Jennifer R.
Brownsville
L.A brow kit has definitely became my Bestfriend it’s very affordable and it’s true to color and stays on forever! It makes your brows look clean and so natural the pigment is great , I highly recommend to others ❤️ if your barely learning how to do brows this is the thing for you .
Victoria M.
Picayune, MS
This kit can be found at your local dollar store. It very small so there for you can carry it with you without making a mess. The colors work good with any kind of skin. I definitely recommend this product to all !
Hannah S.
Van Wert, OH
Does this look fake when it's in your brows?
Mary F.
MODESTO, CA
Does anyone else use this?
Ivery D.
Annapolis, MD
Is this a gel or power product?