BY L.A. COLORS #55 in Nail Polish Remover

• Can anyone tell me where I can find these pads.? I must h...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Christain S.
Greensboro, NC
I bought this product at Walmart, in search of a gentle polish remover. The convenience is really nice, and one pad is enough to remove both hands or both feet. The smell is spot on, and not overpowering at all. It is a little oily though, which is why I gave it 4 stars instead of 5. It leaves behind an oily residue that you have to wipe off or wash off before applying more polish. Overall a good product that I will be buying again.
Kate B.
Hudson
I love these! My sister gave me some for Christmas and I’m so glad she did. I didn’t know this product even existed, but it takes so much hassle out of using nail polish remover. It also smells so much better. I have the strawberry ones and they smell like strawberries not like a traditional nail polish remover. These are so great. You’ll love them!!
Stephanie R.
Largo, FL
This a great nail polish remover, the nail polish go faster. I bought it in Walmart and it's cheap!
It comes in different essences. It's really easy to use. I recommend it, good and cheap.
Abby L.
Wichita, KS
It’s perfect for traveling. I don’t have problem with how oily it is. I wash it off easily right after I’m done. I think I’ll never use liquid polish remover ever again. L.A. Colors Nail Polish Remover Padsare so convenient!
Crystal P.
Hartford
This product has a really good Quality , this is a product I use over 4 years now . What I really like about this product that it’s last a long period of time , I really love to buy it again and I will continue use this product.
Tiffany B.
These things are a godsend! They're super cheap, one can get through both hands with a light polish (one pad for each hand for darker/glittery polishes) and they smell yummy! LA Colors really nailed these. You don't have to use up cotton balls (which tear when I use them to take off my polish and get fuzz stuck to everything) and no gross, headache inducing acetone scent. If you find these, pick them up!
Jay 💖.
I got a few of these on sale a long while back at my local Wal-Mart. They were pretty thin pads that would gently remove my polish from my nails. The scent was gentle but sweet for all of them. The only thing I really didn't like was that it would leave a oily/greasy residue on my hands that I'd have to wash off. Still,though. It wasn't a bad product. I'd give it a solid 6/10.
Carissa C.
Grovetown, GA
I love these! They work very well and are so affordable and I think the do smell "melon-y". I think I found these at Biglots a while back but definitely a good buy. I love how convenient they are. I am in the military so I keep this in my car for those Mondays when I forget to take my polish off from the weekend! Only down side, they leave your fingers/hands very oily.
Jennifer  H.
I love these pads by L.A. Colors. They're acetone free and smell amazing. One pad goes a long way! Pear scented is my favorite so far. I highly recommend these. They're small and can be thrown in your purse or make up bag!
Page C.
Raleigh, NC
Love these! LA colors is such a great value. These wipes make removing nail polish a much better smelling experience. I used the strawberry and will be picking up another pack soon just so I have some as a back up as soon as I run out! They removed my nail polish fast, and again smelled wonderful. :)
Grayson M.
Newark, DE
Do they make your fingers pruny?
Devin G.
For those who bought this product. Did you go back to bottled acetone?
Aryah C.
Silverdale , WA
Is this product worth spending money on? I think they look cool but do they works great for the price?
Amanda L.
Watertown, MA
What your favorite scent?
Jazmín C.
Valley Stream, NY
I really want to try this but is it worth it? How durable are those, can I clean more than one nail per tissue?