BY L.A. COLORS

• Where can I find these? Ive looked in so many places they...3 Answers
  • Can anyone tell me where I can find these pads.? I must h...2 Answers
Christain S.
Greensboro, NC
I bought this product at Walmart, in search of a gentle polish remover. The convenience is really nice, and one pad is enough to remove both hands or both feet. The smell is spot on, and not overpowering at all. It is a little oily though, which is why I gave it 4 stars instead of 5. It leaves behind an oily residue that you have to wipe off or wash off before applying more polish. Overall a good product that I will be buying again.
Katie B.
Henryville , IN
Oh my gosh these are fantastic!!!! They are thin little pads they remove nail polish awesomely! One pad removed nail polish from all 10 of my toes and I use a dark red polish. Also the smell is so much less harsh than normal nail polish remover in a bottle which is awesome. I love these come in a little container that you can throw in your purse or a backpack or your car and carry with you for emergencies.
Michaela C.
This stuff is great! I love love love the scent and the fact that it doesn't smell like acetone. I actually took nail polish off while sitting at my desk and no one knew! It takes a little scrubbing but these pads are extremely moisturizing and left my nails and nail beds feeling so nice and got them ready for the next shade of polish. Plus it was super cheap so I will definitely be buying this product again.
Kate B.
Hudson, NC
I love these! My sister gave me some for Christmas and I’m so glad she did. I didn’t know this product even existed, but it takes so much hassle out of using nail polish remover. It also smells so much better. I have the strawberry ones and they smell like strawberries not like a traditional nail polish remover. These are so great. You’ll love them!!
Jessica L.
N Charleston, SC
I love these! They smell good! And are moisturizing instead of making your hands dry like most nail polish removers. Takes off all nail polish without leaving any behind! Found them at the dollar tree.
Khadijah K.
Harrisonburg, VA
These smell good and not nasty like the other nail polish removers we grew up with.  Now, these are quite oily, but I think that only serves to help your cuticles from drying out.  This didn't dry my nails, skin or cuticles out and didn't leave behind some odd ashy tinge to my skin.  Just a bit oily but no big deal as it washed off fine with soap and water.  Much easier than the liquid removers and cotton balls!   L.A. Colors Nail Polish Remover Pads are GREAT!
Abby L.
Wichita, KS
It’s perfect for traveling. I don’t have problem with how oily it is. I wash it off easily right after I’m done. I think I’ll never use liquid polish remover ever again. L.A. Colors Nail Polish Remover Padsare so convenient!
Crystal P.
Hartford
This product has a really good Quality , this is a product I use over 4 years now . What I really like about this product that it’s last a long period of time , I really love to buy it again and I will continue use this product.
Kelcie L.
mcgegor texas
First I love the price! I also love that they don't smell awful! They work awesome with out acetone. I can use one per hand an one for both feet! These are fun and effective they are great for all ages!
Carissa C.
Grovetown, GA
I love these! They work very well and are so affordable and I think the do smell "melon-y". I think I found these at Biglots a while back but definitely a good buy. I love how convenient they are. I am in the military so I keep this in my car for those Mondays when I forget to take my polish off from the weekend! Only down side, they leave your fingers/hands very oily.
Grayson M.
Newark, DE
Do they make your fingers pruny?
Devin G.
For those who bought this product. Did you go back to bottled acetone?
Aryah C.
Silverdale , WA
Is this product worth spending money on? I think they look cool but do they works great for the price?
Amanda L.
Watertown, MA
What your favorite scent?
Jazmín C.
Valley Stream, NY
I really want to try this but is it worth it? How durable are those, can I clean more than one nail per tissue?