LA. Colors Nail Polish Lacquer Black Velvet (2) 0.44 FL. OZ.

by La Color

LA. Colors Nail Polish Lacquer Black Velvet (2) 0.44 FL. OZ. LA Colors great Nail Polish includes Hardener. Black Velvet creates intense black nails. 0.50 fl oz.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of LA. Colors Nail Polish Lacquer Black Velvet (2) 0.44 FL. OZ.!
Fairfax, VA
It was good, but it wouldn’t last long in my nail unfortunately in 1 day and half it was coming off already, I tried different colors of this brand and it was lasting longer I don’t know why...
Haltom city , TX
this nail polish is okay Ilove that the color is super black but the nail polish is cheap, it comes off pretty fast it starts chipping slowly I wouldn’t recommend using this brand
5150 Mesa Verde Dr
I did NOT like this product. It chips SO EASILY and does not dry unless you wait like 30 minutes. It even said QUICK DRY! I would rather buy a dollar tree nail polish than spend more on this product.
I like this nail polish around Halloween time! It really puts me in the spoooky mood! It goes on very smoothly not Cakey! I bought it on amazon for a great price! Anytime I run out of polish I order me another one!!
I enjoy using this nail polish especially in the winter months. This polish is extremely black and I like it. This polish does chip very easily though. I like using this on my toenails more than my fingernails because my toenails don’t seem to chip as badly. This is a good nail polish for the price. I buy it at my local Dollar Tree for a buck.
Amarillo, TX
The handle of  LA. Colors Nail Polish Lacquer Black Velvet (2) 0.44 FL. OZ.  is a little uncomfortable to hold. The formula also needs to be fixed a little. You have to apply a couple of coats for you to not see through it. The packaging looks nice though. I probably would not buy another from this brand. It also takes a while to dry.
LA. Colors Nail Polish Lacquer Black Velvet (2) 0.44 FL. OZ. uploaded by Megan C.
I really enjoy this nail polish because it leaves a smooth coat. I wish it would last longer though , I usually do 2 sometimes 3 coats and a top coat and it will chip within 3-4 days. But it is easy to fix
N Las Vegas, NV
LA. Colors Nail Polish Lacquer Black Velvet (2) 0.44 FL. OZ. uploaded by Jennifer L.
This block is like very very black and know it's hard to find black nail polish that is actually extremely black dark black and this is definitely one I love that dark color and easy to put lighter colors on top
El Paso, TX
My favorite color nail polish is black, I think it goes well with anything. Now with Halloween getting closer I think it works well with different costumes. I like to nice it up and do one nail a different color or add some sparkling accents.
Choctaw , OK
This is my go to polish every day #Halloween or not goes on smooth and dries fast... Black is one of those colors you can decorate with anything Shiney or even matte it out... Your preference :-)