L.A. Colors Nail Polish - Cotton Candy (Pack of 3) uploaded by Karina R.

BY L.A. COLORS

L.A. Colors Nail Polish, Cotton Candy see more...

Joselin M.
Galveston
The color is light and dark I like dark products put I know for some people is going to work great I think I don’t like it that much because why skin color and it is really easy to use I recommended it to you.
Aliana E.
Mentor-on-the-Lake
For the affordable price, LA COLOR nail polish is pretty pigmented. It has deep colors and a wide selection. This color is a light pinky nude color, and it went on smooth and dried down fast. Lasts for a couple days.
Abiu R.
El color muy lindo, el tamaño también, el precio muy económico, primera vez q las compro, la calidad no es mala, sólo q hay q hacer varias aplicaciones para obtener buena cobertura. En relación a su precio me parece bien producto
idania e.
Fresno
The color is really pretty. For those who love a pretty and basic look this shade is just for you! 💗 Its stays on for a good amount of time and is also really affordable!
emily R.
philadelphia
I want to trying this one but I have use their nial polish the color are pretty they are so useful they cost that much they work really well on skin tone.
Felicia B.
I always use this nail polish because they are so inexpensive. They come in a vast array of colors and last like any other nail polish.
Amalia S.
This nail polish is extremely sheer and needs lots of coats. After a bunch of coats it gets really gloopy. I would not recommend this.
Keri C.
Oneonta, AL
I have several bottles of nail polish from this brand and I love them. I love the colors and the brand! Will buy from them again.
jolysa f.
It dries really fast. Does not need a top or bottom. Need to apply at least three layer. It last very long on nails.
Meyling M.
Jacksonville , FL
A ustedes les gusto este esmalte? Porque a mi mas o menos el color es bello pero no dura nada rl esmalte👎