5 colors available

BY L.A. COLORS

Nail art allows you to do your very own custom nail design. Precision brush 2 Custom designs 3 Fast and easy Apply right over your existing nail color. A high quality precision brush makes nail art fast and easy. see more...

• Does this dry out easily 3 Answers
  • What types of designs do you like to do with your polishes?28 Answers
  • How much money do you usually spend on one bottle from this nail po...23 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "The l.a. colors nail polish and nail polish design products are great.considering how cheap they are it is a great product just make sure that when using the nail polish designs that you put a top coat over it." in 71 reviews
  • "Still, given the fact that I can usually find my favorite hot pink at the Dollar Tree, I don't mind purchasing a bottle every 4-6 months--still much cheaper than buying one bottle of higher end stuff (and I haven't found the perfect color in any of those brands either)! " in 40 reviews
  • "For a while I was a real polish hound and pretty much any time I walked into the dollar store I bought some LA Colors polishes." in 38 reviews
  • "Although this nail polish doesn't last long because of the small brushes it's really easy to make designs and it come in many different colors" in 31 reviews
  • "For a dollar they do pretty good they have a nice selection of colors sometimes the color can chip off but besides that they're nice for the price " in 26 reviews
Karen M.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these. They do dry up and paint separates in bottle. But the brush is awesome. They are great for a buck. I like painting designs on granddaughters nails. Very simple and easy to use. I recommend these. I have these in about every color and in the glitters! I also have the big bottles of nail polish I absolutely love. When I can no longer get paint out of small bottles I clean the brushes to use in my bigger bottles to design their nails with! Totally recommend these!
Aurora S.
Aurora S.
The L.A. colors art deco nail polish is one of my favorites. It has a thin brush and is extremely useful when I want to do little designs on my nails. The polish isn't too thin or too thick and that's one of the things I look into when purchasing nail polish. I would totally recommend this product to my friends especially if they're looking for an affordable nail art polish.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Kansas City, MO
I was sick of spending money on gel manicures so I decided to give this a try! They have a great selection of colors, and the CNP17 Gravity is my favorite. It doesn't last ten days, but it does last longer than just a regular nail polish. The brush is wider than regular brushes too, which makes it quicker and easier to paint your nails. Overall, I really like it.
Diara A.
Diara A.
Corona, CA
For a cheap brand, it's pretty alright! I always saw LA colors everywhere and was curious to try it. It's really easy to apply, BUT they can get streaky and may need a few coats to become opaque. It's definitely cheap and you can get it for a dollar, and I have a few bottles of my own. I would recommend it for a cheap price, though it's not one of my favorites
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Harrisburg, PA
Its an ok product. It performs well for amateur nail art. I would not recommend it for pro nail artists as a cheap alternative for more expensive polishes. One is because the brush is too fat. Especially at the end. And my number one con is that it dries out too fast. I would recommend as a gift for young girls or for amateur work, but nothing more.
Mijah J.
Mijah J.
Lexington, KY
This LA polish is good. Its like an art pencil but for nail polish. Even though its similar to an art pen it has a few flaws. The brush in't a professional brush but it is decent. I use this nail polish all the time and it doesn't cost much. Even now I have a band new bottle of this nail polish. The flaws don't effect its greatness too much.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Pacific, WA
This works pretty well for adding a little extra detail to your nails. It still takes a very steady hand and the tip of the brush isnt that small so the design isnt always super easy. The colors are pretty and i have had the designs i did last a few weeks with out chipping or looking really old. These are also really affordable.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Greensboro, NC
I love these nail art bottles. They come with a thin brush already so no need to buy a seperste set of tools. They will definitely be a good choice for the young girls, teens on the go, or your young trendy diy type of girl. Will absolutely buy again. The best perk is the price it definitely wouldn't break the bank.
Gea M.
Gea M.
New Britain, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super convenient with the smaller bottles and tiny brush to do nail designs. It comes in a pretty large. Array of colors and is super affordable. Downside, because the bottle is so small, once opened it gets thick quicker than a regular bottle of polish. All in all if you are into nail art these are a must have!
Nichole H.
Nichole H.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I feel like it's a hit or miss with these polishes. Sometimes I get a bottle that has a perfect brush & the polish lasts forever! Other times though I get a bottle with a useless brush, and/or the polish doesn't last 2 uses before it's clumpy & unusable! For the price though, I'll keep taking my chances!
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What types of designs do you like to do with your polishes?
Gabrielle F.
Gabrielle F.
How much money do you usually spend on one bottle from this nail polish brand?
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Durham, Nc
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which is your favorite color?
Alyce O.
Alyce O.
What are your favorite colors in the LA colors nail polishes?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
What's your favorite color polish?