BY SPARKLING BEAUTY

LA Colors Nail Hardener L.A. Colors Nail Hardener Strengthen your nails. All LA Colors products are animal cruelty free. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Mattea P.
Mattea P.
Clovis, NM
I got the color hottie and it has hardeners in it. I use hard as nails as a base coat and northern lights as a top coat. My nails are brittle and crack. I love this product but it doesn't last as long as gel polish, but I still recommend it.
Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.
Fort Riley, KS
It's not bad, it works very well as a base coat or a top coat and it's super affordable. Not as long lasting but that's typical of any nail polish. I would say it's not a bad buy for the price. It's just a typical nail polish clear coat to me.
Monica J.
Monica J.
Dierks, AR
This nail hardener is great. I use it and I like the price of it. I buy them at dollar general and dollar tree and I like them because of the price. I recommend to friends and would buy again.
Klara M.
Klara M.
Pinellas Park , FL
I love using this I don't really feel like hardens my nails but I like to use it on days I don't want to wear nail polish. I use to use this product all the time. I would recommend it.
Betsi S.
Betsi S.
Providence, RI
I use this varnish all time because is cheaper for my and can buy different colors, my unique problem is that it is removed lonely very fast, simply not during enough
Mia f.
Mia f.
Works great! I bought mine at family dollar and it prevented my nails from breaking! The product was seriously a great hardener to prevent breakagr and to stop it.
Sierra F.
Sierra F.
Tacoma
I used two of these nail polishes it went on great except it did not harden fast, and the colors were lighter then they looked and had to use extra coats.
mallorie F.
mallorie F.
Wichita, KS
I actually really like this product and the fact I can get it usually for a dollar makes me love it even more!
Christy R.
Christy R.
Atlanta, GA
I love this color. It's great and it works very good. It is not expensive and it works great
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Greenwood, SC
This product makes your nails look really shiny but the polish does easily chip. The polish does make you nails harder.