LA COLORS NAIL FRILL 33PC HIGHLIGHT (COFFIN)

LA COLORS NAIL FRILL 33PC HIGHLIGHT (COFFIN)

Nail Tips

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of LA COLORS NAIL FRILL 33PC HIGHLIGHT (COFFIN)!
How would you rate this product?
Lenait D.
N Lauderdale, FL
LA COLORS NAIL FRILL 33PC HIGHLIGHT (COFFIN) uploaded by Lenait D.
This nails are good, have good quality and are very durable and easy to apply, I use it for a Halloween look and were perfect, the package have 33 pieces !!
EMMA V.
Riverside, CA
LA COLORS NAIL FRILL 33PC HIGHLIGHT (COFFIN) uploaded by EMMA V.
LA COLORS NAIL FRILL 33PC HIGHLIGHT (COFFIN) uploaded by EMMA V.
I like this nails low price and easy to use the color it’s amazing neon high gloss and have nail glue including very recommend this nails I like it’s good choice
Alyssa B.
Palm Desert, CA
I love press on nails. I've been getting so many complements from this set. They where less than $3.99 at my local Walmart. I believe it's because they where from the music festival collection. Since I'm in the Palm Springs area I'm a local resident for Coachella.

Looking for your answer?