BY L.A. COLORS

Mood gloss is specially formulated to change from clear to your own shade of pink, leaving lips soft and ultra shiny.

L.A. Colors Mood Lipgloss
  • "I love this lip gloss, it can be worn alone or with lipstick. It works really well with a lip liner, and then applying the gloss. It's a shiny which I love... A little goes a long way... " in 4 reviews
Abby O.
Lorado WV
L.A. Colors Mood Lipgloss
I fell in love with this lip gloss the minute I used it. It's creamy and satiny feeling on your lips, it wears well and longer than any other lip gloss that I've used, it has a wonderful fruity sweet taste, and it changes colors when your mood changes, it goes on clear but as you wear it, it changes to a light or dark pink it's very beautiful, it's small enough to take anywhere with you, is very affordable, I would definitely recommend it to anyone.
Kamaira E.
Flint
Smells great and makes lips very shiny and glossy. But it is very sticky and thick. It is a rip off because it is not a mood gloss, it is a "heat gloss" I guess you could call it. On the back of the package it says that it warms up to your body temperature and depending on how hot you are it gets pink. NOT A MOOD GLOSS.
Regina P.
Birmingham,AL
L.A. Colors Mood Lipgloss is an affordable, lipgloss. I purchased mine at Big Lots for cheap. It has a limited amount of colors, but it is a great backup lipgloss.
Jessica A.
Tyler, TX
This lip gloss is great. I bought this as an impulse buy and I’m so happy that I did. I have bright pink lips as it is and when wearing this it enhances that pink shade. It is very glossy and shiny and looks good alone or even atop lipstick. It isn’t sticky and actually stays on for a good bit of time. If you love pinks like I do then you have to try it out and you really can’t beat the price.
Sasha S.
Washington, IN
For a inexpensive lip gloss this is really nice. I bought it because it said it would change to your "mood" or your own pink color when you take it out it is clear and then changes to your own shade of pink. I like it.
Sam B.
Jefferson, OH
L.A. Colors Mood Lipgloss
Found my new favorite lip gloss!!!! Ridiculously inexpensive, lasts for a long time (for a gloss), even leaves being a pop of color after it wears off
Sierra J.
Kershaw, SC
Love love loveeeee this product. It does what it says. It reacts to your tempt. And gives you a natural pink lip. Nice gloss not too thin and not too thick. I look forward to purchasing more of this product and new ones to come.
Diamond S.
Spring
My lips feel so smooth. They don’t feel chapped and they are just very hydrated. This lip gloss is more of a chapstick that leaves your lips very moisturized and healthy looking. Honestly this is really good and I recommend this 😍
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
I was recommended this by a Co-worker. Working in a hot factory your lips because dry, because the dehydration in the environment. Her lips was all moist and glossed up. I asked wear she get it from and hurried up to buy it. The best buy someone could ever recommend!
Christina T.
Orangeburg, SC
I really like this lip gloss. Found this at Family Dollar. It goes on clear and after awhile it turns a pinkish color. I've brought this product several times because it blends in well. I would definitely continue buying this product.