BY L.A. COLORS

Moisturize your lips with Color. The unique contour tip perfects lip shape with a more precise application. These lipsticks are enriched with Vitamin E & Aloe Vera.

L.A. Colors Moisture Lipstick
  • "You can find this product at dollar tree or family dollar for a buck! YES A BUCK. When your on a budget, this product is AAMMMAAZZING. the quality are creamy and the color pay off is great. I have found that some lipsticks are hit or miss, but hey, it's buck. Give it a try :)" in 4 reviews
  • "I'm in love with LA girl cosmetics specially this amazing lipstick , it's my first time try it and will buy all shades Long lasting on my lips eating and drinking every thing but it still on my lips It meet my expectations I will buy it again so excited .." in 3 reviews
  • "LIIE YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW GOOD THIS IS ITS PIGMENTED AND A GORGEOUS COLOUR. VERY VERY HYDRATING AND YEA GET IT" in 3 reviews
Karina S.
Doral, FL
Amo los labiales de la colors porque son muy pigmentados, muy suaves al tacto y sobre todo mega económicos. Se consiguen en todas las tiendas por departamento. Mi única queja es que su duración es muy corta y hay que retocar.
Allison W.
1,545 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these lipsticks affordable and they glide on smoothly . Pigmented and smell so good . I have one called berry ice which literally smells like ice cream and a fruit salad .
Charlene K.
Stanfield
love the color. it is easy to apply and use. it is good value. it did meet my expectations. i would recommend it to others.
Libelly C.
Valencia

I like this lipstick a lot, I always have it in my portfolio. The color is very cute. the shine is spectacular, and it has excellent testura, it glides smoothly on the lips. the taste that leaves is rich. I would like to try other colors. I would buy this tone again
Jojo M.
Newton Grove
I enjoy this lipstick for a number of reasons. It’s very opaque and long lasting. It’s a very good price if you have a near family dollar or dollar general. All around nice. ☺️
Elizabeth L.
LaGrange, Ga
This product is great if you want moisturizing lipstick and great color but it does not last all day.
Shannelle M.
London
Absolutely love this! I have the colours Matte Dark Brown & Matte Brown Sugar. They are both beautiful, such a lovely finish, long lasting & super affordable! You cannot go wrong, such a great shade range too!
Lexi M.
L.A colors is a good brand:) I have a couple more of their lipsticks. I have notice that if it gets on my skin it leaves a little bit of coloring left behind. Very cheap product. Would use it everyday💖
Abby O.
Lorado WV
L.A. Colors Moisture (Sorbet) Lipstick
This is the only color of lipstick that I have ever found that actually suited me, I absolutely fell in love with this color (Sorbet) it's very affordable, I would most definitely recommend it to anyone, it's a great lipstick and a beautiful color 💄
Sierra R.
Ontario
I love they color and its really cheap but its waxy and kind of goes all over the place i would use it once in a while
Dwausha W.
Parma, OH
Is it the pigmentation ?
stephanie r.
Does it really make your lips whit?

Amazon