BY L.A. COLORS

L.A. Colors Moisture Lipstick, Goddess

L.A. Colors Moisture Lipstick
  • "You can find this product at dollar tree or family dollar for a buck! YES A BUCK. When your on a budget, this product is AAMMMAAZZING. the quality are creamy and the color pay off is great. I have found that some lipsticks are hit or miss, but hey, it's buck. Give it a try :)" in 4 reviews
  • "I'm in love with LA girl cosmetics specially this amazing lipstick , it's my first time try it and will buy all shades Long lasting on my lips eating and drinking every thing but it still on my lips It meet my expectations I will buy it again so excited .." in 3 reviews
  • "LIIE YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW GOOD THIS IS ITS PIGMENTED AND A GORGEOUS COLOUR. VERY VERY HYDRATING AND YEA GET IT" in 3 reviews
Carley M.
Great product, great color, great prove. What's more to love? So smooth, I love it!!!
Esraa E.
Hammond, IN
Love this specific color. Looks great on your inner lips, ombre style. Smells great
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
I have tried several of these and they are pigmented and work great would recommend
cristina g.
Little Rock, AR
I love the variety of tones that are for sale. also the price is affordable.
Chiara R.
I'm always a fan of LA Colors lipsticks. They go on more waxy, and if you don't blot, it will keep your lips moisturized for a while. They're long lasting, but will begin to bleed, so an invisible lip liner is good to pair.
Chiara R.

Frozen Berries specifically goes on in a lighter color, making it look more of a pink - purple. If you go over with a second coat though, it has a great color payoff. It's a shiny, medium tone purple, with pink undertones.
Keshia K.
Extremely affordable line with a great assortment of colours to choose from! The colour pay off is great for the price you pay! Definitely recommend this! :)
fatou d.
uk
LIIE YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW GOOD THIS IS ITS PIGMENTED AND A GORGEOUS COLOUR.
VERY VERY HYDRATING AND YEA GET IT
Dwausha W.
Parma, OH
Is it the pigmentation ?
stephanie r.
Does it really make your lips whit?