BY L.A. COLORS

Moisturize your lips with Color. The unique contour tip perfects lip shape with a more precise application. These lipsticks are enriched with Vitamin E & Aloe Vera.

Buy on Amazon
  • "You can find this product at dollar tree or family dollar for a buck! YES A BUCK. When your on a budget, this product is AAMMMAAZZING. the quality are creamy and the color pay off is great. I have found that some lipsticks are hit or miss, but hey, it's buck. Give it a try :)" in 4 reviews
  • "I'm in love with LA girl cosmetics specially this amazing lipstick , it's my first time try it and will buy all shades Long lasting on my lips eating and drinking every thing but it still on my lips It meet my expectations I will buy it again so excited .." in 3 reviews
  • "LIIE YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW GOOD THIS IS ITS PIGMENTED AND A GORGEOUS COLOUR. VERY VERY HYDRATING AND YEA GET IT" in 3 reviews
Abby O.
Lorado WV
L.A. Colors Moisture (Sorbet) Lipstick
This is the only color of lipstick that I have ever found that actually suited me, I absolutely fell in love with this color (Sorbet) it's very affordable, I would most definitely recommend it to anyone, it's a great lipstick and a beautiful color 💄
Katy W.
Farmersville
It’s a decent lipstick for a cheap price. It is not really rich and luxurious, but goes on comfortably and looks good. I got the dark purple, I have an obsession with lipstick in shades of purple, light to dark. This is very dark in tube, but really has a more pinky look when applied which is a con, but the intensity is much more wearable on your lips than it looks in tube.
Jojo M.
Newton Grove
I enjoy this lipstick for a number of reasons. It’s very opaque and long lasting. It’s a very good price if you have a near family dollar or dollar general. All around nice. ☺️
Lexi M.
L.A colors is a good brand:) I have a couple more of their lipsticks. I have notice that if it gets on my skin it leaves a little bit of coloring left behind. Very cheap product. Would use it everyday💖
Kalei B.
Noxapater, MS
This lipstick is something i bought almost 2 years ago in dollar tree for $1. I do recommend this lipstick before I say anything else. The price is too die for with the amount of product you get in the tube. It is a roll up at the bottom so you can use just as much as you need to roll back down without breaking the lipstick. I use this on myself & many clients on a daily. The purple color keeps a fun look to everyone & even with my sensitive skin it doesn't give me redness, ance, or skin irritation. I do recommend to everyone with a fun look in mind! The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is because the lipstick does flake up a little bit but with a gloss overlay the lipsticks stays down fine with me. My lips are naturally dry so the lipsticks could be flakey because of me but comment if this happens to you to?
Christina E.
Gladstone, IL
Found this at Dollar Tree and I must say it's pretty awesome for my first ever lipstick purchase. The shimmery iridescent aspect isn't really my thing but I do like the color. It lasts a good few hours or more depending on how much you put on but looks just fine with one swipe. Can't beat that dollar price tag either!

Update: I'm down to about a third of a tube left of this and it's way different from when I first got it. It's not as saturated when I put it on and doesn't last very long at all anymore. I did buy another tube because I do like the color so I'm giving it another chance to be a consistent color/saturation/texture all the way through before I explore more expensive options.
Merkwaardige W.
West Park, FL
I think I've used this lipstick just once or twice... I like it... I know how to play with lipstick now, so think that's what I'll do and also this is a nice soft spring color
Yaquelin V.
San Antonio , TX
I wanted to try this because of their low prices but I was disappointed because they were horrible not even a smudge of make up stayed on it was horrible my lips got so dry it was horrible
Jessica C.
Edinburg
Contains vitamin E and Aloe, smooth does not leave lips dry.first time you put it on it shows.Affordable, available at DG and other drug store places, first time user,would buy again
Leah H.
Starkville, MS
LA Colors is cheap, lovely, and they don't test on animals which is something I always look at when buying makeup. This lipstick is smooth and creamy and keeps my chapped lips smooth even in the winter. A+ item!
Dwausha W.
Parma, OH
Is it the pigmentation ?
stephanie r.
Does it really make your lips whit?