L.A. Colors Mini Bold Mascara uploaded by Alison H.L.A. Colors Mini Bold Mascara uploaded by Oldemary D.

BY L.A. COLORS

Bold Lash Mascara intensifies lashes from root to tip without smearing, smudging or clumping.

Buy on Walgreens*
Sage G.
Steep Falls
I have tried a zillion different mascaras from the highest end to the lowest and in all honesty this is THE best mascara both in wand and in formula I’ve ever used!! Like long, full , separated lashes with one coat! Zero clumps. Zero flaking. It’s so inexpensive too, $1 at the Family Dollar store. It’s so good that every time I’m there I buy every single one they have. I do makeup for other people and this is something I keep on hand to use on them and give to them to take with them. It’s hands down the best mascara ever!!
Alison H.
I purchased this product for $1.50 at my local Dollar General. It’s not the best product but it does work well for the price. If you’re on a budget I would definitely recommend this mascara.
Michelle A.
Sayre, OK
I use this mascara pretty much daily. It works just as well as any other mascara of greater value. My lashes are full and well covered with this product. Not to shabby for $1.
Emmy B.
This is a moderately nice mascara! It really defines the lashes and makes them look fuller. They also don’t clump up, which makes me happy. However, it does not lengthen well, and the tube is very small. I don’t think I’ll buy this again
Makayla C.
Ripley, MS
Didn't notice too much of a difference between my natural lashes and my lashes with this mascara. Just made them darker if anything, but my lashes are already black so 🤷
April L.
Independence , MO
This is a very great mascara for drama . It gives you full bold lashes and I usually use a lengthening one or a lash brush that separates the lashes after to finish!
Ava L.
south amboy
I love this a lot!!, makes my Lashes very long and pretty! I use this pretty much every day!! not pricey at all! I will definitely be buying this again!!
shamisha b.
Pahrump, NV
My natural lashes look bigger and darker which I love and I love the applicator brush it's wide and brings alot of product onto my lashes.
Sam Y.
Smethport
Love it. Love that it's in a small tube so I can take it with me to the club or on a date without hauling my makeup bag.
Ashelon H.
This is a really good mascara for the price always makes my eyelashes look longer and thicker and I love the price !