BY L.A. COLORS #95 in Powder Foundation

L.A. Colors True Beige Mineral Pressed Powder is a whisper-light face powder that covers imperfections while allowing your skin to breathe. It brings bare skin to life as well as extending the life of your foundation. Mineral Pressed Powder goes on... see more...

• Could this be used just by itself, like without foundation?1 Answers
  • Where can I find it ? And what's the price ?2 Answers
  • Hei! I buy this product in the warm caramel tone. My question is:...2 Answers
Jaden c.
Brodhead, WI
So if you're looking for a mineral powder that's not too edgy, then buy this! Its great if you're trying to find a product actually good for your skin. Doesn't matter what complexion, it still works. Now the thing is don't apply over enough without a facial primer. You can see the pores and fine lines. Personally I want to look younger not old. Now this is a great product if you're going the natural glow look!
Jocelyn C.
Santa Ana, CA
I really like this powder, I didn't have an open minded thought at first but the it does have a decent quality. I use it for a light coverage or use a darker shade for a bronzer they work well and blend nice on the skin. They are a great alternative knowing it has an affordable price.
Keira H.
Hamlet, NC
Review for: L.A. COLORS MINERAL PRESSED POWDER MP307 CLASSIC TAN by Private
I actually have this powder and it works really well. It easily blends with my skin and it is easy to go on. It has a compact mirror and a pad brush. Even if it's not your skin tone but close, it still blends so I strongly recommend this and it is very affordable.
Mayerlin G.
Doral, FL
This product is great but not so good... I prefer Others brands like maybelline or rímel london... By the way the package is nice is easy to use and the price is low. I would buy again just for Daily... Leave my face mate and the Prolongation is for 4 or 5 Hours
Shreeda T.
These are surprisingly good for the price point. They are silky and blend well. They are still somewhat talc-like and the colors seem a little too pink or ashy. It would be ok to use for a touch up but I prefer other products over this one.
Andrea P.
These pressed powders are decent quality. I wouldn't count on them lasting for all day wear, but they are very affordable. If your looking for quality, usually you have to spend a little more. They do have a good range of colors.
Mariana A.
Davenport, FL
Product is worth its value. I'd say it has low t maybe medium cover. It's really affordable but they have excellent shades to pick from and texture is really nice and smooth. Works just fine for oily skins
Maecy C.
Carthage, IN
Love these they are amazing!! They are so cheap and you can buy them pretty much anywhere!! It has nice packaging and it doesn't compare to many other pressed powders I highly recommend this product!
Sarah T.
Colton, Ca
I love these pressed powders. I use 3 shades one my skin color one lighter for baking and a darker shade to contour. Its sooo smooth and the packaging is simple
Definitely buying again.
katerina p.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Llevo 2 años usando esta marca de compacto y es grandiosa. La adoro tiene excelente cobertura y el ligera. Además q tiene excelente presentación y precio
Linda B.
Riverdale, Ga
I want to try these soo bad!!! Are they comparable to any other brand?
Paola R.
Where can I find it ? And what's the price ?
carla d.
miami, FL
Hei! I buy this product in the warm caramel tone. My question is: do you think I can use that tone to make the contour?
margarita m.
I want to try this but how long do they stay on your face?
Christina S.
Could this be used just by itself, like without foundation?