BY L.A. COLORS

Mineral Pressed Powder is a light weight powder that allows the skin to breathe. Formula is talc-free and fragrance free for a natural coverage with a velvety smooth finish. Mirror & sponge included.

• Could this be used just by itself, like without foundation?1 Answers
  • Where can I find it ? And what's the price ?2 Answers
  • Hei! I buy this product in the warm caramel tone. My question is:...2 Answers
Brittney Rose D.
Wood lake
Ehh it is a pressed powder they offer a nice color range in this product. It does the job that needs to be done without breaking the bank. I do personally prefer the cheaper pressed powder they offer but again price range is on for the win! So if you are on a budget give her a try!
Leidi R.
Doral, FL
To me this powder is pointless. It gives no coverage, is not that mattifying and doesn't make my skin look better in any way. I'd still like and use it if it had good SPF, then at least it would serve some kind of purpose. It's collecting dust in my product gravyard until I come across someone who might find it useful.
Carissa M.
Waterbury, CT
I use this to give myself a sun-kissed look. When I ran out of contour, I used this to cut my cheeks ! And it looks so natural. It isn't expensive. My skin is fair and combo skin. Since I only use it in specific areas, I can't say how it would feel all over
Anais V.
miami, FL
It is a good powder. It covers well, although I prefer to use it with base, because it is not of great coverage. The finish is not matte, it has shines, the applicator I liked very much, good color, the presentation very nice
Sara A.
Review for: Fair more...
I love love love this product. I use a lot of make up by L.A. colors. I find them at the Dollar Tree. I love the Pressed Powder because it is long lasting, it is build able, and it is not pricey. I would recommend this to others and I will continue to re buy this.
Hailette M.
Im very like it! Is full coverage and have a lot of colors to choice. Im recommended if you wish to used only powder. Its comes with mirror and applicator. Durable!
Jess F.
macomb
This product is long lasting, smooth and easy to put on. I have a medium skin complexion which is oily but it looked really well on my skin. You can buy it at your local beauty supply store or drug store!
Sienna R.
Review for: Toffee, Other more...
I am still in the process of learning how to per-fect my makeup so saying that I am not going to go and spend alot of money on makeup. And I actually like but I'm not done trying different products yet.
Keira H.
Hamlet, NC
Review for: Classic Tan more...
I actually have this powder and it works really well. It easily blends with my skin and it is easy to go on. It has a compact mirror and a pad brush. Even if it's not your skin tone but close, it still blends so I strongly recommend this and it is very affordable.
Mayerlin G.
Doral, FL
This product is great but not so good... I prefer Others brands like maybelline or rímel london... By the way the package is nice is easy to use and the price is low. I would buy again just for Daily... Leave my face mate and the Prolongation is for 4 or 5 Hours
Linda B.
Riverdale, Ga
I want to try these soo bad!!! Are they comparable to any other brand?
Paola R.
Where can I find it ? And what's the price ?
carla d.
miami, FL
Hei! I buy this product in the warm caramel tone. My question is: do you think I can use that tone to make the contour?
margarita m.
I want to try this but how long do they stay on your face?
Christina S.
Could this be used just by itself, like without foundation?