BY L.A. COLORS

Discover fabulous mineral cheek color. Mineral blush gives you a beautiful, healthy tone that looks natural. Create a soft, radiant glow that's ideal for all skin types. An ultra lightweight, velvety formula ensures smooth, effortless application and is long wearing for true all day color. Includes compact case with mirror brush applicator.

• This is very similar to what I have....can't find the exa...1 Answers
L.A. COLORS Mineral Blush
  • "slightly too pink for skin tone, but has a great color to it. you can build it if you wish to have more of a pink tone. and it’s super affordable! great product for a low cost; not always easy to find." in 4 reviews
Pinkneysworld P.
Highlandtown, MD
Review for: Pearly Pink more...
L.A. COLORS Mineral Blush is really pretty I have it in "Pearly Pink" it has some sparkle to it but not to much❣️I paid like to $2.00 for it from @pick6deals.com, which is not bad at all. It is a very pretty color and the pigmentation is good❣️I would recommend, and I will be buying more colors myself👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽
Christy V.
Hebron, MD
This blush can also double as an eye shadow in my opinion. I love how it is shimmery, not to bright but you know it's there. It's perfect as a finishing touch to your routine!
Kara M.
Slightly too pink for skin tone, but has a great color to it. You can build it if you wish to have more of a pink tone. And it’s super affordable! Great product for a low cost; not always easy to find.
Crystal P.
Racine, WI
I like these blushes. They are actually better than I expected for the price. The pigmentation and longevity are great for the price. I will definately purchase more of these!
Kaysie D.
For $1 this blush has been a staple in my glam life! This blush gives the perfect natural flushed look to my cheeks. The pigment is buildable so you can choose how deep you want the blush to go. It comes with its own applicator but I like to use my brushes to apply it.
Kris M.
Pekin
This is a pretty good product. I've always used it and haven't really tried any other brand of blush so I don't really have anything to compare it to but I think it's alright.
Aalana V.
Minneapolis
Not a big fan because the blush doesn't stay on the whole day and there is alot of kickback when I'm applying it to my face so I do not recommend this brand whatsoever
Debbie A.
Miami, Florida 33195-3413
Review for: Dewy more...
El producto cumple su función por el precio, es ideal para utilizarlo para el diario o eventos casuales. Me encanta la variedad de colores que ofrecen, sin embargo admito que el empaque deben mejorarlo suele dañarse o romperse con facilidad
Legaci W.
Dacula, GA
You can find these blushes at Dollar Tree! $1?!?!? Um, YES!

Nicely sized, pigmented blushes with a good shade variety for all skin tones. Applies smoothly without any patchiness and doesn't look unnatural or too bold!
Ariel A.
I’ve used this product multiple Ike’s. I love it! I use the rose colored blush. The pigment is perfect. I have a very light skin tone and it’s not too much. It’s very easy to blend. The formula is really good. I would keep purchasing this. It’s great.
Victoria R.
Oxford, ME
This is very similar to what I have....can't find the exact one. Does anyone else feel like it lasts forever ?haha

Amazon