2 colors available

BY L.A. COLORS

• This is very similar to what I have....can't find the exact one. Do...1 Answers
Debbie A.
Debbie A.
Miami, Florida 33195-3413
Review for: Cmb851-Dewy
El producto cumple su función por el precio, es ideal para utilizarlo para el diario o eventos casuales. Me encanta la variedad de colores que ofrecen, sin embargo admito que el empaque deben mejorarlo suele dañarse o romperse con facilidad
Rosa F.
Rosa F.
Melrose Park, IL
Review for: La Colors Mineral Blush
It's s a pretty color, but you do have to put a lot of layers for it to be noticeable. Great for beginners on make up I buy this brand for my 15 year old sister all the time.
Kris M.
Kris M.
Pekin
This is a pretty good product. I've always used it and haven't really tried any other brand of blush so I don't really have anything to compare it to but I think it's alright.
Darianny Andreina P.
Darianny Andreina P.
Review for: Cmb851-Dewy
Por su precio es aceptable su pigmentación, sin embargo es un rubor para diario, tiene una variedad de colores .
Bridget Y.
Bridget Y.
Review for: La Colors Mineral Blush
I have the color Pink Blush and it is a very light pink color that's hardly noticeable but is still nice..
Mariah L.
Mariah L.
Review for: Cmb851-Dewy
Its ok, but not the best. Not very good pigment- rather spend more for a higher quality blush. Feels cheap.
Sandra N.
Sandra N.
Farmington, MI
Review for: La Colors Mineral Blush
La colors is a way to go if you're on a budget, and also works very well .....it's a product you must try out if you're trying to save some money and want some make up a great way to go....
Mary C.
Mary C.
Sonora, KY
Review for: La Colors Mineral Blush
This blush is okay but it's really about as good as you pay for it. It didn't have much pigment but was still okay
Aera K.
Aera K.
Review for: La Colors Mineral Blush
LA colors is a really inexpensive brand of makeup. If you're on a budget but you like wearing makeup I would recommend this product. It's a good color blush.. it's not too bright and very natural looking.
Estrella P.
Estrella P.
Its amazing It is the most amazing product I've tried I love is why I recommend a lot like my friends and family
Victoria R.
Victoria R.
Oxford, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is very similar to what I have....can't find the exact one. Does anyone else feel like it lasts forever ?haha