La Colors Metallic Glowing Eyes Liquid Eye Shadow Smokin Silver Gray

L.a. Colors Metallic Glowing Eyes Liquid Eye Shadow Smokin Silver Gray

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L.a. Colors Metallic Glowing Eyes Liquid Eye Shadow Smokin Silver Gray!
How would you rate this product?
Tanya A.
College Park, MD
1,225 reviews
This liquid eye shadow is awesome! I love the color. I applied this over KVD Lock-It primer at 9am and it had barely worn off any by 9. I was honestly worried because I'd previously tried the purple one by itself and it barely lasted an hour, but this one seems to have a thicker formula.
Jessica  H.
Titusville, FL
L.a. Colors Metallic Glowing Eyes Liquid Eye Shadow Smokin Silver Gray uploaded by Jessica  H.
I really like the color of the LA Colors Metallic Glowing Eyes Liquid Eyeshadow. The label says Smokin Grey but it’s more close to a metallic gray with a hint of blue.
Michelle H.
Altamonte Spg, FL
This a shuttle is a smokey eyeshadow liquid it goes on smooth it will last you all day it will give a smokey eye to and no mess here cuz it's in the tube
Monique F.
Garyburg
L.a. Colors Metallic Glowing Eyes Liquid Eye Shadow Smokin Silver Gray uploaded by Monique F.
I love this product does smoking I look sexy tight real nice flawless real smooth not too chunky not too thick perfect extra

Looking for your answer?