La Colors Mermaid Magic Nail Polish - Sea Life

La Colors Mermaid Magic Nail Polish - Sea Life

Mermaid Sea Life Np

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of La Colors Mermaid Magic Nail Polish - Sea Life!
How would you rate this product?
Lindsay Y.
Williamsport, PA
La Colors Mermaid Magic Nail Polish - Sea Life uploaded by Lindsay Y.
This has a very nice color to it but it doesn’t really stay on that long but what can I expect for a cheap nail polish right
Hannah C.
Beaver, WV
It took a good 3 layers to get a good solid color, and that was with the L.A. Colors Base Coat/Top Coat put on my toe nails first. However, the color turned out so beautiful after those 3 layers and so far it hasn’t chipped. Great value for the price and very affordable. Only $1.98 at my Walmart. I love the cute colors of the lid!
Victoria R.
La Crosse, IN
La Colors Mermaid Magic Nail Polish - Sea Life uploaded by Victoria R.
Okay to start off I do love this color it is truly amazing the bottle is beautiful. The price is killer . Well so after all that let’s get to the truth it’s not easy to apply . It’s messy . It doesn’t last long .
Brighde S.
Oregon City, Orgon
I love this teal shade it would be great for summer. The color shows up perfectly. I love the packaging. Great qualité for such a cheap nail varnish.
Tiffany R.
Fairfield Twp, OH
La Colors Mermaid Magic Nail Polish - Sea Life uploaded by Tiffany R.
Beautiful color, but it's the messiest goopiest nail polish I've ever used. Also the brush is short and kinda splayed, it makes the polish really annoying to apply. As of now it looks horrible haha, I'll have to redo my mani with a different polish tomorrow in the morning. I wish I loved it because it's a beautiful color and bottle!
Savannah C.
Lithia, FL
I picked this up at Wall mart yesterday needed a new color and I absolutely love it!!! The color is beautiful, very bright and shiny with a sparkly undertone. Not expensive at all I paid 2.00 for this product. I would definitely recommend it to friends and family and even to parents who have little girls who love mermaids. It's a hit!!!
member-90d1d
La Colors Mermaid Magic Nail Polish - Sea Life uploaded by member-90d1d
I love this color, I love this line. What I don't love is the messy brush and uneven application. Seriously, I do nails a lot. A LOT. I can't even get a single smooth coat from this. And the brush? There's no fixing it. It's sloppy af. How does this even get past quality control? Is this strictly for children?

Looking for your answer?