La Colors Mermaid Magic Nail Polish - Opal

La Colors Mermaid Magic Nail Polish - Opal

La Colors Mermaid Nail Polish Opal

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of La Colors Mermaid Magic Nail Polish - Opal!
How would you rate this product?
Northville, MI
La Colors Mermaid Magic Nail Polish - Opal uploaded by Rachel J.
This is a translucent and opaque white and shimmery nail polish. It has a nice bottle and goes on thick with one coat. I like this shade because it’s subtle. Dries quickly.
Harrisburg, IL
La Colors Mermaid Magic Nail Polish - Opal uploaded by shauna G.
La Colors Mermaid Magic Nail Polish - Opal uploaded by shauna G.
I am a big fan of LA colors nail polish. The Mermaid Magic polish in Opal is such a pretty shade with some sparkle and iridescent. The brush makes applying super smooth and easy. Their polishes are super affordable I picked this one up at my local Dollar Tree store for just a dollar.
I love this product it looks very pretty you can use it alone or put a color on and on top this color and it looks very pretty.
Tunnelton, WV
I love L.A. Colors but this shade is so pale it barely shows up it looks non exsistant. It compares to other polishes as a dull and lifeless. I would put a little pigment in it cause its un pigmented which isn't great. But it has a cute bottle.
Syracuse
La Colors Mermaid Magic Nail Polish - Opal uploaded by Quinnesha R.
This nail polish is great especially when u bring some shine into your life. I would recommend to use two or three layers if you trying to get a shine.
La Colors Mermaid Magic Nail Polish - Opal uploaded by mariana L.
The Price is Amazing. I have the color Opal it looks really pretty on my nails like a greenish undertone. I wouldn't change anything. It's a really light color. I am actually not a big fan of nail polish because it doesn't last long on me but with this I just use one coat. So it last a bit longer.

Looking for your answer?