L.A. Colors Mega Dramatilash Mascara uploaded by Alexis P.L.A. Colors Mega Dramatilash Mascara uploaded by Ava b.

BY L.A. COLORS

Description:

Add mega drama to your lashes!  Specially designed formula plumps and thickens. Unique dual-sided brush allows you to customize your look -  flat side delivers more precise control of product application while fuller fluffy, side enhances and extends lashes.

Buy on Walgreens*
Tiffany M.
Dayton, TN
L.A. Colors Mega Dramatilash Mascara

My daughter has some of this mascara and it is amazing! She has tiny eye lashes and they are so light she looks like she doesn’t have any at all! But when she puts on her mascara it’s completely different. I bought it at Walmart, it was a bit pricey in my opinion, but so is most makeup!
It still looked nice when she came home from school! I would recommend it to other ladies who would like to have long lasting plump beautiful eye lashes without having to use false ones!!
Alexis P.
New Castle, PA
I Really Enjoy L.A. Colors Products! The prices are so affordable & they perform well! Not every product is a Hit, but that goes with any Brand!!! I’ve recently been using the DramatiLASH & I’m into it. It’s not my favorite, but I’ll continue to use it and for $3.50...I def recommendL.A. Colors Mega Dramatilash Mascara trying it out!
adrianna b.
Hanover
This is my go to mascara! It makes my lashes so long And soft and it looks amazing! I bought mine at Walmart and I love it! I paid maybe $4 for it and it is amazing
Matthew C.
Hammonton, NJ
This is great! Never clumps, and comes out looking amazing!!
Of course this all from the prospective of a husband who thinks her wife looks amazing when she wears this!!!
amanda g.
The formula is liquidy and thin, and the brush doesn't go through the lashes very thoroughly. It leaves my lashes dry and not very elongated or shaped.