BY L.A. COLORS

Moisturize your lips with Color! Vitamin E Aloe Vera This lightly scented vanilla lipstick has all of the benefits of a moisturizing formula but leaves lips shine free with bold color.

Diana L.
San Benito , TX
I love the colors and the way the product feels on your lips but I hated how it didn't last me very much . In addition sometimes when I just put it on one time it would get all clumped together and that's a huge con .
Lindsey C.
Plainfield, IL
Review for: Purple Passion
To start, the plus side of this brand is its only one dollar. So you can try a ton of colors without spending a ton of money. the colors are slightly deceiving however. I've noticed with any of these that it goes on about 2 shades lighter than it looks. And also it wears off on just about everything you eat or drink or kiss. it's kind of not practical if your planning on going out and doing anything besides just sitting there. also very waxy feeling.
Isabel R.
St Petersburg, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lipstick is so good and so cheap, I got it in my country but I'm sure here it's one dollar or less. It is so smooth and stays for long, I would say it is NOT matte, but I like it anyways, and the shade is so pretty, I would like to buy more shades and try them out!
Jessie P.
Matte fudge 323. When a chocolate skin meets chocolate. It was love at first sight with that beautiful color. The only thing i did not like was it removed so fast.
Yahayra V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lately, I have been obsessed with searching for drugstore diamonds, particularly colors out of my comfort zone. The colors in this range are very pretty, but I chose to try out Starlet and Entice. In the packaging and on the display, Starlet looked like a beautiful, traditional red lipstick. When I swatched it, however, it was not a traditional red! Starlet is red with lots of pink undertones. I would almost describe it as magenta! Don't get me wrong, the color is pretty, but I was looking for a nice, vibrant, drugstore red and I have yet to find it! Starlet was also a pretty color (it's purple), but I was expecting better pigmentation and trueness of color...
Tricia P.
Hope Mills, NC
I have the shade Scarlet in their matte, it's awesome. Very vibrant pigment. My only criticism is that it smudges easily.
Carrie C.
Camas, WA
I have this lipstick in the shade luscious wine. It is a beautiful deep red shade. Very moisturizing. The color doesnt fit me, but i still love the color. Very pigmented and affordable.
Chelsea S.
The color wasn't what I thought it would be, but my lips don't dry out when I use it. So that's a plus. Very cheap, so great value for the price. I can't complain. I'm sure I'll try this brand again, just not this color.
Daijza C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Some of the colors are pigmented but some aren't. I bought some chocolate brown and brown sugar colors and they weren't pigmented at all. But when I got a bright red it came out wonderful.
Mariangel C.
Review for: Caramel Cream
I bought it from a retailer and has good quality for the price, it's not all matte so won't dry your líps, the packaging it's a little fragile, and overall is a good purchase if you are on budget..
Raychelle H.
Dayton, TX
How well do they transfer onto the lip?
Mathy F.
I REALLY LOVE IT!!! It's so colorfull, i use to be ,almost, all day out of my house doing stuff, and i apply my L.A. Colors Matte Lipstick, and i don't have to apply a second time, because it's so durable.
Khamyla S.
me parece demasiado bonito el color y kla tectura