BY L.A. COLORS

Matte about color! L.A. COLORS Matte Lipstick has you covered with 16 gorgeous, matte shades. This revolutionary formula redefines Matte – wears comfortably and will not dry out lips. The wide range of eye-catching colors is highlighted by the modern, square design and includes everyday nudes to vampy, bold shades. Lips are supple, yet velvety matte.

L.A. Colors Matte Lipstick
  • "I have 5 color from this brand i love them they are really pigmented super soft and creamy.... This color its my favorite for fall/autumn and the color brown idk the name of it but its really pretty(: they are also really cheap(: so great deal(: must try" in 17 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this lipstick and I'm not a big fan of wearing lipsticks! It applies so well and smooth, and has long lasting color! It was also very affordable; I think I got mine for $1! It is, by far, my favorite shade for autumn and a great color to wear for Halloween! A beautiful warm marsala color that is to die for!" in 16 reviews
Jordan p.
Review for: Mysterious more...
It felt very smooth and easy to use no hassel at all! I would if had more dark colors added , but in my opinion I would to buy more of this product!
Page W.
Morristown
Review for: Torrid, In Love more...
One of my absolute favorite lipsticks!! Colors are great, and they smell wonderful!! Affordable and last longing!!
Patti D.
Cadiz
Review for: Classy more...
It is an amazing color and the application is amazing. This product doesn’t last through the entire day but the color is exactly what I imagined. Plus it is very easy to apply so I would definitely buy this product again.
Karla O.
Tengo un brillo y tengo 2 de estos y la verdad me encantan dejan com un color bello y la textura facinante son unos de mis favoritos
Yahaira ♥.
san jose
Review for: (3 Pack) LA Colors Matte Lipstick - In Love more...
Divino lo ame me compre uno me duro bastante es muy lindo el tono ademas lo que mas me gusto fue el precio super comodo los encuentras en cualquier lugar quede encantada con el
Jody B.
Tucson
Love love love this color nice summer pink looks beautiful on last forever worth the price beautiful packaging I will be purchasing this item again if you love pink lip colors you will love this one 💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗
Amany I.
I love these lipsticks. They have so many colors available, are comfortable to wear, are matte but not drying. They are pigmented and affordable. Totally recommend.
Fa◦Arenas ❣.
Miami
I love these labials of L.A.C. They are the maximum. Its texture is creamy but if it gives a natural matte effect on the lips and lasts a lot, even when you remove it from the lips leaves a subtle pink tone that if you apply a little bit of gloss you achieve a beautiful effect of bitten lips that is very fashionable
Chelsea D.
Greensboro, NC
Very pigmented and very matte. An affordable option for people who still want to get in on the matte trend. I tried it in 2 colors and both were bright and long lasting!
Kayla C.
Dothan, AL
Review for: Mysterious more...
I really like L.A. colors matte lipsticks. They go on really smoothly without drying my lips out. They have really nice colors to choose from too! It is a really good product for the price!
Rachel N.
Los Lunas, NM
does this color bleed
Michal C.
Rex, GA
In need of a new matte lipstick, I used milani for awhile and now I'm in the market for a new brand. Its just time for a change!
Salinas S.
It takes off fast ..?
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
Looking at the pictures of this product, you can tell it is very pigmented. The question I have is: is long lasting an does it rub off easy?
Yaricsa b.
Where can i buy this product?