BY L.A. COLORS

Moisturize your lips with Color! Vitamin E Aloe Vera This lightly scented vanilla lipstick has all of the benefits of a moisturizing formula but leaves lips shine free with bold color.

Maria Daniela G.
San Cristobal, ['', '', '']
Review for: Caramel Cream
This is a perfect lipstick, it have a creamy texture but still have a matte finish. I think this is great because it takes care of our lips and guys, it have an amazing price!

Este es el lipstick perfecto, tiene una textura cremosa pero conserva el acabado matte. Creo que es muy bueno porque cuida de nuestros labios y ademas tiene un precio fantastico!
Brittney M.
Review for: Cranberry Red, Purple Passion
I got these at my local dollar tree. I wasn't expecting much for the product that only cost a dollar but this change my view on cheap dollar make up. Don't get me wrong I love drug store but never a la color fan. The shade cranberry red. Really caught my eye just in time for fall and it actually better than some of my liquid ones and pigment. I will dedinetly be picking up some more when I go there. Very impressed.
Gissel Q.
Austin, TX
Review for: Cranberry Red
I love these lipsticks! They are so cheap and the colors are pigmented and they go in the lips really smoothly. These are one my favorites i will choose this over any other lipstick.
Tiffany C.
Cartago
Review for: Other
What I love about this brand is how good it is and how affortable the products are. I am a young girl and I can't affort a lot of brand but even if I could, make up shouldn't be a competition, is a type of art. I really love how creamy the lipstick is, the pigmentation is great the only thing is that it moves around a little bit, but nothing you can not fix.
katie B.
LANSING
Review for: Starlet Matte, Other
I actually really love these lipsticks. They are so affordable so it's easy to buy a bunch of colors at once. Nice pigmentation.
Tasha F.
Centerville, PA
Review for: Other
I have the color Dusty Rose. It's a darker pink and it's really pretty. It has Aloe Vera and Vitamin E in it and it's so nice to put it on. It's shiny so it's not matte but it's still such a pretty color.
Jasmine R.
Memphis, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am completely in love with this line of lipsticks. The only con I really have is that it does not last long after drinking or eating but the pros are that it looks really nice, no drying, and very moisturizing. I purchased mines for $1 online in the color Matte BlackBerry.
Graciela A.
I love the L.A. Colors Lipsticks they are so good i recommended im in love with them. I definatly go again and buy more the colors I mostly wear are:Be witched & starlet those are my fav.💄❤
Alexandra A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lipstick and the colors
They have good pigmentation but some are better than others, I have it in purple passion and flower, they are my favorites! I also have it in desert but this one doesnt have good pigmentation. They are not long wearing but I dont mind reapplying them. For their price the quality is good
Georgina R.
The lipstick is the bomb! It is cheap but good quality and can be found in many stores. The scent is not very good but is acceptable, I highly recommend it.
Raychelle H.
Dayton, TX
How well do they transfer onto the lip?
Mathy F.
I REALLY LOVE IT!!! It's so colorfull, i use to be ,almost, all day out of my house doing stuff, and i apply my L.A. Colors Matte Lipstick, and i don't have to apply a second time, because it's so durable.
Khamyla S.
me parece demasiado bonito el color y kla tectura