BY L.A. COLORS

Moisturize your lips with Color! Vitamin E Aloe Vera This lightly scented vanilla lipstick has all of the benefits of a moisturizing formula but leaves lips shine free with bold color.

Blaire G.
Griffith, IN
Review for: Other
I really like the LA Colors lipstick I bought from AOA Studios. It’s definitely a great lipstick for $1 (similar to Wet N Wild). It’s moisturizing, but don’t expect it to last super long. Nevertheless, a good find!
Brittney M.
Review for: Cranberry Red, Purple Passion
I got these at my local dollar tree. I wasn't expecting much for the product that only cost a dollar but this change my view on cheap dollar make up. Don't get me wrong I love drug store but never a la color fan. The shade cranberry red. Really caught my eye just in time for fall and it actually better than some of my liquid ones and pigment. I will dedinetly be picking up some more when I go there. Very impressed.
Tallulah L.
To start, I am a newbie when it comes to make-up overall, but always wore lipstick. Since I have been getting into make-up more now, I have been playing around with different looks, and types. So far, I have been loving these lipsticks! I have:

Mysterious-Deep Burgundy/Red Tone
Entice-Deep Purple Tone
Starlet-Bright Red
In Love-Light Plum/Tan Tone

So far, so good, however some are better than others, and for the cost of only $1.50, It's not going to be the absolute best. For what it's worth, and anyone who may be a beginner as well, this line is perfect. ;)
Yahayra V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lately, I have been obsessed with searching for drugstore diamonds, particularly colors out of my comfort zone. The colors in this range are very pretty, but I chose to try out Starlet and Entice. In the packaging and on the display, Starlet looked like a beautiful, traditional red lipstick. When I swatched it, however, it was not a traditional red! Starlet is red with lots of pink undertones. I would almost describe it as magenta! Don't get me wrong, the color is pretty, but I was looking for a nice, vibrant, drugstore red and I have yet to find it! Starlet was also a pretty color (it's purple), but I was expecting better pigmentation and trueness of color...
Alexandra A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lipstick and the colors
They have good pigmentation but some are better than others, I have it in purple passion and flower, they are my favorites! I also have it in desert but this one doesnt have good pigmentation. They are not long wearing but I dont mind reapplying them. For their price the quality is good
haly m.
Edgerton, KS
Great color and pigment it smells amazing I had no idea that lipstick could smell so good it's amazing. It looks great on me and it works well. It definitely met my expectations and would totally buy again!
Jasmine R.
Memphis, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am completely in love with this line of lipsticks. The only con I really have is that it does not last long after drinking or eating but the pros are that it looks really nice, no drying, and very moisturizing. I purchased mines for $1 online in the color Matte BlackBerry.
Gissel Q.
Austin, TX
Review for: Cranberry Red
I love these lipsticks! They are so cheap and the colors are pigmented and they go in the lips really smoothly. These are one my favorites i will choose this over any other lipstick.
Isabel R.
St Petersburg, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lipstick is so good and so cheap, I got it in my country but I'm sure here it's one dollar or less. It is so smooth and stays for long, I would say it is NOT matte, but I like it anyways, and the shade is so pretty, I would like to buy more shades and try them out!
Christine S.
Millsboro, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love LA Colors Matte. Especially with the more darker colors. The texture of it is soft and smooth. Goes on nicely and lasts a pretty good time.  The price for most LA Color products are great so high recommendations here! Will continue buying! #contest
Raychelle H.
Dayton, TX
How well do they transfer onto the lip?
Mathy F.
I REALLY LOVE IT!!! It's so colorfull, i use to be ,almost, all day out of my house doing stuff, and i apply my L.A. Colors Matte Lipstick, and i don't have to apply a second time, because it's so durable.
Khamyla S.
me parece demasiado bonito el color y kla tectura