BY L.A. COLORS

Matte about color! L.A. COLORS Matte Lipstick has you covered with 16 gorgeous, matte shades. This revolutionary formula redefines Matte – wears comfortably and will not dry out lips. The wide range of eye-catching colors is highlighted by the modern, square design and includes everyday nudes to vampy, bold shades. Lips are supple, yet velvety matte.

L.A. Colors Matte Lipstick
  • "I have 5 color from this brand i love them they are really pigmented super soft and creamy.... This color its my favorite for fall/autumn and the color brown idk the name of it but its really pretty(: they are also really cheap(: so great deal(: must try" in 17 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this lipstick and I'm not a big fan of wearing lipsticks! It applies so well and smooth, and has long lasting color! It was also very affordable; I think I got mine for $1! It is, by far, my favorite shade for autumn and a great color to wear for Halloween! A beautiful warm marsala color that is to die for!" in 16 reviews
Kiara J.
Saint Louis, MO
Love this color! Amazing color delivery, but a little drying upon application. Just be sure to add some lip moisturizer to your lips before applying. It does transfer, so i wouldn’t say it’s too long lasting. But, great for my makeup people on a budget!
Dara S.
dallas
Review for: Wicked more...
I love the product itself but it’s bad quality packaging. Just cheap. The lipstick broke and since I like the color I try to use it but it’s not a fun time. So no, not easy to apply in my case. You get what you pay for sometimes!
Val C.
Bayville, NJ
This lipsticks are so creamy easy to apply very pigmented good product good quality good packaging very affordable beautiful tone perfect to keep your lips with a pop of color I would definitely recommend this to others
Jody B.
Tucson
Love love love this color nice summer pink looks beautiful on last forever worth the price beautiful packaging I will be purchasing this item again if you love pink lip colors you will love this one 💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗
Shyannemakeup K.
Scituate
Review for: Whirlwind more...
I love this L.A Colors matte lipstick. This lip stick did meet my expectations on how well it apply to the color. I really don’t care for the packing. I use this repeated and I would recommend this to anyone who love a matte finish lipstick.
Shaylla S.
I can not write enough about how I love this lipstick. The color looks really good and bright, but not too bright. It also stays on for all day long unless you wipe your lips. It even stays after you eat!
Wandy R.
Winter Park
This is my everyday go-to lipstick. I love that they have a matte finish and really like that they have all these amazing colors. you barely have to re-apply. I especially enjoy that they are so affordable.. #LAC💄💋
Kaylee G.
Sperry
Lasts very long time. Works very smoothly and is very pigmented. I bought it at dollar general for 4$ I think? Very cheap and worthy the money. I have this lipstick in two colors.. tender and in love.
Alexus J.
Dallas
Just no it's a lot wrong in it would be better if they fix the lipstick it's self it's dry and doesn't last long at all. I wish that it was a little wetter in doesn't break so easily in lose color.
Paulina S.
Hollister, MO
I love this matte lip stick brand. It is my go to favorite. Like velvet on my lips. It does not suck all the moister out of my lips leaving them chapped and cracked like some other matte lip sticks
Rachel N.
Los Lunas, NM
does this color bleed
Michal C.
Norcross, GA
In need of a new matte lipstick, I used milani for awhile and now I'm in the market for a new brand. Its just time for a change!
Salinas S.
It takes off fast ..?
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
Looking at the pictures of this product, you can tell it is very pigmented. The question I have is: is long lasting an does it rub off easy?
Yaricsa b.
Where can i buy this product?

Amazon