BY L.A. COLORS

Moisturize your lips with Color! Vitamin E Aloe Vera This lightly scented vanilla lipstick has all of the benefits of a moisturizing formula but leaves lips shine free with bold color.

Buy on Walmart
Katelyn G.
Pensacola, FL
Review for: Cranberry Red
If there is a color I want to try, but do not what to pay top dollar for it for fear that I may not like it, I always come to this product first. The price is wonderful & the lipsticks are not that bad either.
Lindsey C.
Plainfield, IL
Review for: Purple Passion
To start, the plus side of this brand is its only one dollar. So you can try a ton of colors without spending a ton of money. the colors are slightly deceiving however. I've noticed with any of these that it goes on about 2 shades lighter than it looks. And also it wears off on just about everything you eat or drink or kiss. it's kind of not practical if your planning on going out and doing anything besides just sitting there. also very waxy feeling.
Seleena P.
Review for: Purple Passion
I agree with Lindsey C. I think it's a nice, cheap, cute lippie but it wears out quickly and I have to reapply often for the full color. Sometimes I actually like the faded color more than the first application but I rather it stay the original color longer
Amanda S.
La Porte, Tx
Review for: Cranberry Red
This is a very pretty red. I love the subtle frost to it, it makes the lips look sexy. A perfect color for all skin shades.
Joy-Sahai B.
Review for: Purple Passion
I love this color ūüėć. This is a really good lipstick I wear it just about everyday.
Christa K.
Review for: Cranberry Red
I ended up with a lipstick very, very close to this color in the Lipgloss/Lipstick duo and I loved it. The lipstick stayed on well all night and it went on smooth! For a cheap lipstick, it was fantastic and I would buy it again to be honest.
Jordan B.
Review for: Purple Passion
Love the pigmented color love this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Erin D.
Yorktown Heights, NY
Review for: Cranberry Red
These lipsticks are very smooth and not too pully one your lips if you know what I mean. They're are not overly dry but still a great matte color that's finally affordable
Salwa E.
Monrovia, CA
Review for: Cranberry Red
The perfect dark red lipstick stays on for a while does not smear at all !!!!
Jenn P.
Review for: Red Tango
I got 2 different colors as back ups to keep at work and going out. It goes on smooth and it has lasted close to perfect before lunch (about 4/5 hrs while drinking coffee and a lot of water). I just have to rub my lips together, and bam, it looks fresh.
Raychelle H.
Dayton, TX
How well do they transfer onto the lip?
Mathy F.
I REALLY LOVE IT!!! It's so colorfull, i use to be ,almost, all day out of my house doing stuff, and i apply my L.A. Colors Matte Lipstick, and i don't have to apply a second time, because it's so durable.
Khamyla S.
me parece demasiado bonito el color y kla tectura